Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

If you're looking for decent priced EXT'S or ID's like me, those sizes are very hard to come by. Hazelnuts weren't a good look for me. The Mints is a shoe I've been hunting for but nobody will budge on a decent price for my size. All the X's in the classifieds are size 10

Ids are hard to come by regardless of size since they are made to order.

Your size is more common than most other sizes. You just need to be persistent with looking.

Looks like the Elites are back to full price at Foot Locker. Was about to buy a pair today and they checked the price and said they came up as $260.00. Told me the lowest they ever were was $130.00. Surprised they jacked the price up.

My footlockers never lowered the price. It was champs that had them for the low. That's why it sucks with Kobe's. It's rare that champs carries those so price usually stay up on those

Looks like the Elites are back to full price at Foot Locker. Was about to buy a pair today and they checked the price and said they came up as $260.00. Told me the lowest they ever were was $130.00. Surprised they jacked the price up.

Already said this but it looks like the were RTVd which means they were supposed to be sent back to the vendor. When that happens, the price gets put back to full price.

There's two locally but many people have posted in here that they were at their outlets and never a size 9

That's a steal bro! I wish I could bring myself to cop used shoes but I just can't do it 
laugh.gif

Got an incredible deal on DS Corks today. Paid $340.
pimp.gif

Only issue is that they are not my size. I usually wear a Size 10 in regular X and XI. What size would you guys recommend me trading for? How do these Corks run?

Got an incredible deal on DS Corks today. Paid $340. :pimp:

Only issue is that they are not my size. I usually wear a Size 10 in regular X and XI. What size would you guys recommend me trading for? How do these Corks run?

That's a super deal. You could always sell them and put the money towards your size. I went with my true 9.5 size and my pair for ok. I think I could have done a 10 too.

That's a steal, borderline robbery :lol:, what are you talking about not a steal boxing?

Edit: as long as authentic and not terribly beat

Last edited:
Just look at the air bag or ask for a pic of the airbag held up to a light.  The fakes don't have the flywire in the 360, it's just regular airbag pillars.

Replicas: http://www.oashoes.com/nike-air-jor...-x-10-mvp-mens-shoes-online.html#.U4q7BPldW8o

Authentics: http://www.lebronjames.com/2013/05/07/nike-lebron-x-mvp-sneakers/

Hate to say it, but that doesn't help at all. Not one of the pairs I've seen of the released pairs have looked anything like those "Official" pics. That's why i think the released versions were different than the ones in the official pics. Either that or all of the released pairs are fake ???

Back
Top Bottom