Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Love my pair.
pimp.gif

Repped for having good taste.
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

possibly. they are just a pair of thin socks I rock with snugger shoes in my collection like kdvi etc.

Gotcha. Id suggest looking into some no show socks that are thin. The church socks take away from the shoe.
At the same time, I know ur a grown man and will do what makes u happy :smile:

Yeah with the amount of buying I do at ftls all socks should come free for me :lol:

I've found a pair of worn once Corks for $500, and I'm contemplating pulling the trigger.  What do you guys think?

I've found a pair of worn once Corks for $500, and I'm contemplating pulling the trigger.  What do you guys think?

If that's the best ur seeing. I personally would pull the trigger if they really are worn once. I saw a worn twice pair with some MEAN creases on the Bunyan area

If that's the best ur seeing. I personally would pull the trigger if they really are worn once. I saw a worn twice pair with some MEAN creases on the Bunyan area
Yea, they look almost brand new with the exception of dirt on the outsole from being worn.

Back
Top Bottom