Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I woulda scooped in a heartbeat! I wear 9 but been told those run big like all the other exts

I woulda scooped in a heartbeat! I wear 9 but been told those run big like all the other exts

im not sure because I wear a 9.5 and my pair is a 9.5 and fit perfect. going down to a 9 would have been a bad idea for me.

PS - just picked up DS pressures for $110 shipped. :smokin

im not sure because I wear a 9.5 and my pair is a 9.5 and fit perfect. going down to a 9 would have been a bad idea for me.

Either way I didn't get em :frown:
How y'all find these deals man

Either way I didn't get em :frown:
How y'all find these deals man

Just for future reference if you ever come across a pair.

And my deal was in the classified section.

@alp I don't own  any myself, but I have a friend who has worn his over 20 times and they seem to hold up pretty well. he's worn them in the rain and snow (I told him he was insane) and the material seems to hold up just fine...

Guess it depends what pair you get because I've heard of ppl having the cork material compromised at the ankle just by trying the shoe on a few times

Nice cop! I really like these with the alternate pink laces.

In other news I sold the 8.5 Corks for $650 shipped and copped my size for $600 shipped.

These Corks have been a huge come up.

$600 shipped? Where was that? I've seen used pairs sell for $500+ on eBay.

I must have message about 5-7 different eBay users yesterday negotiating for their best price via PP invoice.

Eventually found a member with a DS 9.5 listed for $749.99 who has willing to sell them for $600 shipped invoiced. I will post some pictures when they arrive.

There is actually a used Size 9 right now listed for $418.15 shipped - They look pretty clean. I was gonna jump on them but rather have a DS pair.

You can definitely find a DS pair for $600-650 Shipped.

$600 shipped? Where was that? I've seen used pairs sell for $500+ on eBay.

I must have message about 5-7 different eBay users yesterday negotiating for their best price via PP invoice.

Eventually found a member with a DS 9.5 listed for $749.99 who has willing to sell them for $600 shipped invoiced. I will post some pictures when they arrive.

There is actually a used Size 9 right now listed for $418.15 shipped - They look pretty clean. I was gonna jump on them but rather have a DS pair.

You can definitely find a DS pair for $600-650 Shipped.

Gotcha. Proactive always wins. Congrats.

:smokin

150 pretty damn good Sir

there are EXACT laces like that on ebay too, gettim em to put in the jade xi's, even say lebron and james on the tips :D

Yea looking good alp. I wanted a pair but for like $100. Not gonna happen tho.

:smokin

150 pretty damn good Sir

there are EXACT laces like that on ebay too, gettim em to put in the jade xi's, even say lebron and james on the tips :D
yeah I noticed the laces, they look very cool. depending on the color they'd probably look good on xis too.

Yea looking good alp. I wanted a pair but for like $100. Not gonna happen tho.
thanks man. I would've liked 100 too but at this point just wanted to get these out of the way. copped the hoody when they first released and after that the sz.13 kept eluding me. I was even willing to pay retail but couldn't find them in store. it seemed like they got sent back to nike quick, while the pressures where still at hoh harlem after the xis released

Yea the blues had a weird availability. Then again, a lot of the Xs kinda vanished suddenly.

yup. weird how they did that yet the x elites are still available at some stores.

Got my Windchills from some outlet in NJ for $89.99, $103 shipped bout a month or so ago. I think they'll still be around for quite sometime...

Got my Windchills from some outlet in NJ for $89.99, $103 shipped bout a month or so ago. I think they'll still be around for quite sometime...
damn that would've been ideal because I live in nyc, so unless its deep nj it would've been perfect. would've gotten em for less than $150 and possible a useable box. no big deal though, whats done is done. will rock em soon and once the weather gets chilly again ill rock em with the hoody I bought for them originally.

Back
Top Bottom