Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

8209B6BA-5993-4169-B21D-08539104D8DE.jpeg
Just grabbed these VNDS for $50 :evil:

smh... :rofl:

couldn't help yourself

Damn.. had both and sold both. Theyre both fire but I wish I still had the Crown Jewels..never even got to wear them and theyre my fav 10. Where the hell did you find them cooldaddio cooldaddio

Sorry to gravedig, but can anyone help with the sizing on the Cork Xs?

The leather liner makes me think these fit bigger than usual. Can anyone comment on this? Thanks in advance!

Sorry to gravedig, but can anyone help with the sizing on the Cork Xs?

The leather liner makes me think these fit bigger than usual. Can anyone comment on this? Thanks in advance!

My pair fits TTS. The liner doesn't make a big difference to me, but the cork material makes them less flexible. Honestly, they aren't super comfortable because of that. But they are awesome

I hope they bring back something similar to the Terracotta Warrior 11's with that purple color way now that Lebron is a Laker

What u guys think of the Lebron 15 and 16 cushioning? IMO thru have zoom bag but it’s not anywhere close. The ball of the foot doesn’t have the zoom ad underneath it on the 15,16, it ends right before it. So any first step and especially landing from a jump I don’t feel it when I need it most.

Back
Top Bottom