Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Might wanna save that for game 2 lol.
I'm a little worried I won't be able to wear more than 4 or 5 pairs for this series.  
frown.gif
laugh.gif

nice pics of yall lebron 10's

loving the grave dig. and I sorta miss the lebron x red suedes. but I had to profit when bron hype was at an all time high

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Picked up these, but can't decide wether to go with the standard laces or the extra laces. What do you think? (Bottom is not my pic but from IG)
I rock the grey ones more often, a little bit more subtle.  But both laces look good in my opinion.  Dope shoe.  
nthat.gif

I rock the grey ones more often, a little bit more subtle.  But both laces look good in my opinion.  Dope shoe.  :nthat:
Thanks, makes sense. All in all it's probably the loudest shoe I own, so toning it down a little would make it a little bit more casual friendly :lol:

I've really grown to appreciate the X more lately. Good thing I bought plenty of them.

Those red suedes are amazing.

Nice pickup :pimp: I'm always on the lookout for any of the 3 elites (minus the homes) for around 150ish but its been dry lately. How much were those ?

The Bay has quite a few steals on recently, been hesitant to pull the trigger because other shoes been jumping in front. I better pull the trigger sooner than later, before back to school shopping dries everything up.

Back
Top Bottom