Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

What are y'alls experiences purchasing on StockX vs GOAT? I saw a pair of KD's (KD 4s and Vs) and a pair of LeBron Xs.... Prices vary per app. I Notice GOAT has a return policy if you get them and don't feel they're authentic or "not satisfied" but not going to lie REAALLY HESISTANT on dealing with GOAT. I was emailing back and forth with StockX and they're pretty adamant that all sales are final because "shoes are authenticated to be in sellable condition," which is great they "authenticate too" though I'm curious/worried how stringent both places check. But imho, just because something is sellable doesn't mean shoes are wearable and I'm concerned that I might get a pair that may not see a few wears and both places do not provide the exact pair I'm getting and can't authenticate until I've already purchased. 

Honestly, I'm not trying to play the system or play with someones money AND TIME. If the pairs I get ARE AUTHENTIC and checks out. I'm definitely keeping and wearing the shoes. I'm just worried about authenticity and longevity, as this is my first purchase that are also older shoes. I've sold on the app but haven't purchased. 

Thanks again for all the wisdom and insight. Much appreciated. 

What are y'alls experiences purchasing on StockX vs GOAT? I saw a pair of KD's (KD 4s and Vs) and a pair of LeBron Xs.... Prices vary per app. I Notice GOAT has a return policy if you get them and don't feel they're authentic or "not satisfied" but not going to lie REAALLY HESISTANT on dealing with GOAT. I was emailing back and forth with StockX and they're pretty adamant that all sales are final because "shoes are authenticated to be in sellable condition," which is great they "authenticate too" though I'm curious/worried how stringent both places check. But imho, just because something is sellable doesn't mean shoes are wearable and I'm concerned that I might get a pair that may not see a few wears and both places do not provide the exact pair I'm getting and can't authenticate until I've already purchased. 

Honestly, I'm not trying to play the system or play with someones money AND TIME. If the pairs I get ARE AUTHENTIC and checks out. I'm definitely keeping and wearing the shoes. I'm just worried about authenticity and longevity, as this is my first purchase that are also older shoes. I've sold on the app but haven't purchased. 
Thanks again for all the wisdom and insight. Much appreciated. 
What up fam? I recently made 2 purchases on GOAT in the last 3 weeks. 2014 Infrared and Carmine 6's. Both pairs were A1 condition and had zero issues with the overall process. Each company with have pros and cons but I get a better gut feeling from GOAT. That being said LeBron X's are SUPER wearable now no issues.

Repped for continuing to show insight.

You know why I'm hesistent on GOAT? While waiting on approval to sell they suggested me to get my shoes in my profile. 

While doing doing so, some of my shoes couldn't be found. Like the white and maroon Jordan 6s and Black chrome 8s along others. I find it weird a GR release shoe couldn't be found! What made it even more weird is within the app, it directed me to google, and search through google image for the shoe I was trying to add. After making me find the shoe FOR GOAT, they said it had to go through approval to add?.... it just seemed like a weird, incomplete app and process to me. I just pay a little more and go through StockX. I'll keep you posted. Thanks, again, fam! 

Repped for continuing to show insight.
You know why I'm hesistent on GOAT? While waiting on approval to sell they suggested me to get my shoes in my profile. 

While doing doing so, some of my shoes couldn't be found. Like the white and maroon Jordan 6s and Black chrome 8s along others. I find it weird a GR release shoe couldn't be found! What made it even more weird is within the app, it directed me to google, and search through google image for the shoe I was trying to add. After making me find the shoe FOR GOAT, they said it had to go through approval to add?.... it just seemed like a weird, incomplete app and process to me. I just pay a little more and go through StockX. I'll keep you posted. Thanks, again, fam! 

There is a GOAT thread and a STOCKX thread in the Jordan brand price checks/legit checks forum. Both will probably be helpful for you.

The lows got a lot of hate. I beat that pair and my red pair. Gonna rock the easters pretty hard this year.

Forgot I have the mango too. Perfect summer colorway

I am trying to get "total crimson" but they are not in store anymore..... can't buy, can't try on

How does the size feel compare to Jordan 2 3 5 10?

How does the size feel?

I can wear Jordan 2(low) 3 5(low) perfectly as 9.5
Jordan X, I can wear so 9.5 but prefer sz 10

Do the LeBron 10 lows go the same way? Or tighter at toe box ?
I'd say you could probably get away with a 9.5, unless you have wide feet.  Jordans are much wider.  

Reactions: PJS
I'd say you could probably get away with a 9.5, unless you have wide feet.  Jordans are much wider.  

Sounds like I need 1/2 size up.
Jordan 3s fit perfect,maybe 5% snug.
Jordan 5 low (DFA) 10% tight at toe box

I called an outlet for info, they said LeBrons are tight because it is still a performance model.

BTW I found an unnamed Nike Air Max that is 80% similar to LeBron 12-13 lows, lack the zoom
View media item 2412866

Last edited:

Widenesswise, is the LeBron X high top same as Jordan X?

Say Jordan X is the only Jordan I wear half size up, can I get away with same size LeBron X?

Thanks for answering
I might go for the puke colorway LeBron X

I am trying to get "total crimson" but they are not in store anymore..... can't buy, can't try on

How does the size feel compare to Jordan 2 3 5 10?

My true size is 10.5 which is what I wear in 98 percent of all Jordan's. All Lebron lows since the 8 have been size 11 for me.

Reactions: PJS
My true size is 10.5 which is what I wear in 98 percent of all Jordan's. All Lebron lows since the 8 have been size 11 for me.

Yeah I will go half size up

I saw the diffused jade 11s review and the cushion looks great.

Saw Macklemore wearing 11s too.

Might go 11 high tops

Last edited:
I went to try on LeBron 13s, super tight, kinda narrow.

I tried on LeBron 12s, super tonight, kinda narrow.

Jesus Christ LeBron 12 lows are even tighter than LeBron 12s! Foot entry was difficult too!

Does the designer realize that LeBron lows are casual models?

Game 1 kicks?
Yeah buddy.  
nthat.gif

(Except the luck hasn't kicked in the game yet 
frown.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom