Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

hopefully the price deters enough people making the crimsons easy to purchase, i'm legit fed up with the sizing if my true size doesn't fit good im getting rid of them

i dont wanna hear how prices should go up or are going up because people buy them from resellers for over retail...cause I for one, have never and nor do I plan on buying a shoe for over retail from someone. If i miss out on a shoe, its on to the next one

i just hate hearing that as an excuse for prices of shoes going up. because not everyone buys from resellers

also..don't blame the resellers, blame the people who cop from resellers.. cause no one is forcing you to buy from them

Last edited:
Like I've said before we need as NIKE consumers serious discounts provided you have bought a certain amount of pairs etc etc maybe for just sigs... I know this would never happen just saying because in a perfect world if everyone's buying shoes from the same company that company in return should be able to keep the prices at a certain point and leave it like that for at least a couple of years. Once again I know wouldn't happen but it would be nice to see one of these huge companies trying to be at least a little human. Lol sorry again

Most places outside of the East coast don't even get a lot of Foams so save the Foam Barkley Posite argument. If they mass produced Foams, they would sit also.

Like I've said before we need as NIKE consumers serious discounts provided you have bought a certain amount of pairs etc etc maybe for just sigs... I know this would never happen just saying because in a perfect world if everyone's buying shoes from the same company that company in return should be able to keep the prices at a certain point and leave it like that for at least a couple of years. Once again I know wouldn't happen but it would be nice to see one of these huge companies trying to be at least a little human. Lol sorry again

Or Ndc can at least give reward cards like Ftl, fta, fnl, champs. Or a discount that doesn't have to do with having a default product.

lol y'all taking sneakers AND these humans you've never met personal.. they're "our rival" (what # jersey do you wear? talking about "our") I don't like that person so I won't support "them" by buying "their" shoe.. like their check hasn't been cut by Nike already. You didn't scoop it from his yard sale hahahaha.. "I don't like ____" but I guarantee if you happened to see them somewhere public and they had a friendly demeanor like any other human being you'd get giddy like a middle school girl seeing Bieber. 

I don't even like basketball, does that mean I'm not allowed to buy ANY player's shoes? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im down with that to a certain extent....as much as i hate kobe and the lakers how would i look rocking their gear around the people i talk trash about them to...if not a hypocrite i certainly would feel like one!...on the other hand Im not a die hard OKC and i most def don't cheer for them when they play the Heat or Griz but KD gets a pass in my book!

It would be nice to get birthday discounts and winner circle like rewards but the problem would be actually buying the shoes with the way their site is now. It's such a crap shoot in buying limited GRs and QS.

I don't mind $200 if you're giving me quality and value, which we know they aren't. It's not comparable to buying a luxury car, Honda or even current day Hyundai.

And weren't there a lot of complaints about the IX Elite's?

Or Ndc can at least give reward cards like Ftl, fta, fnl, champs. Or a discount that doesn't have to do with having a default product.

My thoughts exactly. It wouldn't kill Nike to give a $20 or so reward card and/or a birthday coupon after spending a few hundred dollars. Sad part for me is I can only get through on NDC for releases, so my rewards from FNL, FTL, etc. go unused a lot of times.

3 POINTS TO SAY IN THIS POST:

1. THEY SHOULD REALLY DO A RED CARPET LEBRON 10 ELITE. I THINK THE COLORBLOCKING WOULD WORK ON THIS MODEL.

2. I HAVE LONG WONDERED WHY NIKE HASN'T DONE A NIKETALK COLLAB SHOE. THE AMOUNT OF MOOCHING AND LURKING OF RESEARCH THEY HAVE DONE HERE WOULD WARRANT SOME TYPE OF COLLAB AS A THANK YOU. LET MAJOR FORUM MEMBERS WORK ON THE DESIGN ALA LIKE WHAT KANYE DID WITH THE YEEZY'S AS WELL A CONTEST/POLL TO DETERMINE THE SHOE THAT WOULD RELEASE WOULD BE FIRE. HYPE WOULD BE AT ALL TIME HIGH.

3. I'M NOT EVEN SURE WHO NIKE IS EVEN MARKETING LEBRONS TO. THEY KEEP RAISING PRICES EVERY YEAR. IT SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO PRICE OUT THE AVERAGE CONSUMER WHO ISN'T GOING TO PAY CRAZY PRICES FOR A BBALL SNEAKER WHICH LEAVES THE SNEAKERHEADS. EVENTUALLY, THEY ARE GOING TO PRICE US OUT AS WELL. WHO IS GOING TO BE LEFT TO PURCHASE? AT THIS RATE, IN ORDER TO SELL A MODEL OUT, EVERY SINGLE COLORWAY WILL HAVE TO BE SOUTH BEACH 8 STATUS. ANYTHING LESS WILL SIT UNTIL JESUS RETURNS.
1. i completely forgot about this cw
View media item 343518
2. i've wonder also, this forum has its name-sake for christ sake. i actually did a couple nt ps's awhile back. just seems like ************* has a better working relationship maybe because of the magazine.
View media item 343530View media item 343531
3.nike aint stupid thats why the testing the waters on every limited release. even myself paid $200 for area 72 lebrons and later sold them because they werent worth it imo. my main thing is getting quality and for $150+ shoes i really miss decent leather uppers. i know those days are fading fast but i cant still dream. but when the nike fad dies prices will stay idle at these now higher prices.

Must say. Tried on Lebron X slides today in the Canes CW and they are ridiculous comfortable. Not about paying 75.00 for a pair of sandals to lounge around in, but damb, these babies are nice. I wish I could hold off until they are outlet bound, but doubt that colorway makes it to outlets. GRRRR....:smh:

Jordan Brand does the same thing.  Remember when Jordans use to be $100.00 to $125.00 not to long ago.  Until people stop buying them NIke will continue to increase the prices every year.
People don't understand the power of the consumer, instead you got guys who eat up every release and get mad at people for not buying GRs, "y'all better not sleep on XXX colorway..." 
eyes.gif

Must say. Tried on Lebron X slides today in the Canes CW and they are ridiculous comfortable. Not about paying 75.00 for a pair of sandals to lounge around in, but damb, these babies are nice. I wish I could hold off until they are outlet bound, but doubt that colorway makes it to outlets. GRRRR....:smh:
Do they feel like last years? I thought they were too high and stiff compared to a pair of quick silvers.

Absolutely crazy I said this today of all days.

Went to the the Footlocker outlet in Buffalo and found taxis and aways 40% off. It was a size smaller but the coincidence was too ironic to pass up. Skipped on getting any more x's got the the taxis instead.

Took the insoles out. Still a litte tight but I hope theyll loosen up when I break em in. 
smile.gif

I doubt they'll break in my man. Synthetic leather and plastic uppers don't 'give' unlike genuine materials. :\

Jordan Brand does the same thing.  Remember when Jordans use to be $100.00 to $125.00 not to long ago.  Until people stop buying them NIke will continue to increase the prices every year.
People don't understand the power of the consumer, instead you got guys who eat up every release and get mad at people for not buying GRs, "y'all better not sleep on XXX colorway..." :rolleyes

alonzomourning.gif

It could happen.  Maybe like how lids works.  You buy their card for 5 bucks a year and get all your hats  5 bucks off.  Nike/JB could offer us a membership card that we have to pay annually say like $50.00 to $100.00 bucks and we get all of there products at a discount.    Like  $10.00 bucks off every pair of shoes we purchase.  Only the people who buy a lot of pairs of shoes every year would  benefit from it.  Just my opinion anyway.

Just got my corks in today.  It's a beautiful shoe and super soft upper.  It's sad I won't be able to wear without them falling apart.  They came ds w a very small crease in the swoosh already

Back
Top Bottom