Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

the heroes pack...now theres a shoe that is worth that hefty price tag, in my opinion. the vii was designed around the xi so i doubt they would go back to a similiar design, but who knows. does anyone know if jp is designing the xi or is nike going to someone else? his twitter is still quiet after that drose incident.

Last edited:
the heroes pack...now theres a show that is worth that hefty price tag, in my opinion. the vii was designed around the xi so i doubt they would go back to a similiar design, but who knows. does anyone know if jp is designing the xi or going to someone else. his twitter is still quiet after that drose incident.

Yeah its a shame too he used to drops some gems and pics on his twitter

damb missed the corks.... added hgh but released them from my cart. Only wanted lebron asg or corks... smh

Yeah its a shame too he used to drops some gems and pics on his twitter

yeah man, and he would respond to questions people had about his inspiration and pretty much anything dealing with shoe design. he seemed like a cool guy, i wish i was an nt member when he was

Last edited:
these go too hard not to release....  
mean.gif

Where are people getting these?

View media item 359061

Last edited:
Looks like nike will restock on everything from now on a few months after the initial rd.

FML, I clicked the link around 4:02 and everything was pretty much already in peoples carts. A 10, 10.5, 12 popped up but I guess others were quicker with the trigger...

Damn, now I have the strong desire to impulse buy on something to help lessen the pain...

Last edited:
FML, I clicked the link around 4:02 and everything was pretty much already in peoples carts. A 10, 10.5, 12 popped up but I guess others were quicker with the trigger...

Damn, now I have the strong desire to impulse buy on something to help lessen the pain...
x10000000 I feel you 
as am i..
Like I said all other kicks say out of stock. Product page is still live, with no update. Don't give up people, if I don't get these I want a fellow NT'er to cop. 

I dont think red suedes are releasing brotha. Friends and family type deal
if you notice they looked like they were + enabled with the sensors. I dont think nike would make shoes with nike + that wasnt going to release.

Back
Top Bottom