Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Was wondering why this thread jumped a bit.
laugh.gif
As soon as I saw how many of these threads had jumped by 100 new comments, I knew a restock had occurred 
sick.gif

Its sad...but if you go to that one site...there are corks, crown jewels and all kinds of ignorant pre-order prices for the brown suede already.

Not nearly enough love for the shoes anymore...

This game has changed.

They should release everything once a month just like this. Jordan's, lebron, Kobe's, KD's. Divide and conquer

Last edited:
What I wanna know is who still has the corks in their cart!!!
laugh.gif
Site was glitching, i left the He Got Games, and the Easters in my cart cause i already had them, and it stayed there for 4 hrs showing even after refreshing. Usually its gone from the cart after 10-30min.

This probably also effected the Sold out/Shoes in Cart Glitch.

White/Black/Gold Elite's are a must cop. Just not at $280.

But if they can be had for cheaper, then hell yes. :pimp: :pimp:

Anybody here planning to ball in the elites? Has there been a discussion already about some of the performance upgrades?

^ Yeah the carbon fiber is obviously the big addition but I'm not sure of the reasoning behind that either.

Im looking forward to hooping in them but not for that price, will wait for a discount, outlet, coupon or something....

im losing hope on the corks... today was the last straw lol..... found someone local to trade me DS corks for my DS jordan playoff13, trueblue3 and blackcement3... too much??

How old are some of you cats? Are sneakers the new age Pokemon? I'm just curious as I see all these crazy trade questions. You're trading 3 for 1 so on paper that's not a good deal, however you're trading 3 low quality replicas for one decent 'Original' shoe. Are you going to wear it?

How old are some of you cats? Are sneakers the new age Pokemon? I'm just curious as I see all these crazy trade questions. You're trading 3 for 1 so on paper that's not a good deal, however you're trading 3 low quality replicas for one decent 'Original' shoe. Are you going to wear it?

Yeah, that would be my first question as well. Even though it's a three for one, considering some of the asking prices I've seen for the Corks, it doesn't sound too bad. But if you're not gonna rock them, it would seem like a waste of three perfectly good Jordans.

not sure how you came to that analogy but to each his own... i just so happen to be fortunate to still have multiple pairs that are i havent worn yet... anyway to answer your questions i am going to wear them!

Yeah, that would be my first question as well. Even though it's a three for one, considering some of the asking prices I've seen for the Corks, it doesn't sound too bad. But if you're not gonna rock them, it would seem like a waste of three perfectly good Jordans.

just dont want this to be another south beach scenario where i had a chance to get another pair for $250 and passed thinking prices will go down....

just dont want this to be another south beach scenario where i had a chance to get another pair for $250 and passed thinking prices will go down....

I wouldn't worry about whether or not others here would deem it a "good deal," homie. Like you said, you have multiple pairs to deal with and it's a shoe that you have your sights set on. If you feel like it's a pair that you need to have in your collection, I'd say go ahead and pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom