Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I check twitter every 10 or so minutes during the day at work. I get home and put the Phillies on and don't check for an hour. This is what I see that I missed when I actually do check it :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:.

was salty about missing the Corks the first time, even moreso this time. lol. I really want them to actually wear and not resell but it doesn't look like I'll ever get my hands on a pair 
indifferent.gif

was salty about missing the Corks the first time, even moreso this time. lol. I really want them to actually wear and not resell but it doesn't look like I'll ever get my hands on a pair 
indifferent.gif
Me too man... Me too. Missed out RD, missed the shady Nike Lenox restock, and now this. SMH... Forever elusive.

indifferent.gif

same here... my focus is now back on the denims to trade or flip for corks.

I thought I had the corks in my cart. When I checked out only my Black/White 13s went through. How long does it stay in your cart before it automatically gets taken out?

So the first red suede that sold on ebay the other day was a size 10 (with Nike+) and the one on there now is a size 12.  I'm definitely crossing my fingers that they somehow release.

I do have a question though, suede is a fairly easy material to dye, do you think we see anyone attempt to mess with the brown ones?  Do I sound desperate? lol  How about this.... I just did a google search and found a "spray-on suede" kit....anyone brave enough?? 
roll.gif

posting a pic of the outfit layed out with the sneakers is one thing...but when you posing for a picture to share with dudes to see how it looks is another!

but then again it is 2013 some of y'all might want to see how these dudes look in they clothes!

Im not going to go all internet gangster on here, but my name is Jason , I live in Ft Meade MD, and I frequent the malls in the area. Your sneak disses are cute. Please come here and say them to my face. Im serious.

Fire. Considering these now.

I usually dont wear lots of Tees with words on it.. but might rock this one with some Elites..... 

Can I get in trouble for posting a shirt with the B word on it? I dont remember from my days as an Admin..

533704_10151463478744471_1670316237_n.jpg

No disrespect to my boys who enjoy the slim snug feel of Skinny Slacks or Jeggings....

Lol that's funny as hell! I might have to cop that one, or make it id I can't find it.

Well all I know is that was 1 hell of explosion Nike thru at us today. You had to pick where you wanted to go to first. I think they hit us like this 1 1/2 months ago.

Back
Top Bottom