Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I wouldn't worry about whether or not others here would deem it a "good deal," homie. Like you said, you have multiple pairs to deal with and it's a shoe that you have your sights set on. If you feel like it's a pair that you need to have in your collection, I'd say go ahead and pull the trigger.

yea. was just curious to what others thoughts are. thanks

looks like them platinums are this years version of miami nights.
Um
mean.gif

Pure Platinums are this years version of...

Ready? ...

Pure Platinums... I'm just sayin. No need for fake hype.
Thank you

I doubt those Corks are in any carts still, but why not refresh until they take it away.

I remember though the last random restock I had some Bred 13 in my cart on my phone, not logged in or anything.  They were still in my cart like 8 hours later after work, figured might as well.

Not sure when it would've expired, though.

i dont think they can still be sitting in carts hours later.. but if so then i misunderstood their policy. because ive heard plenty people say during limited releases that their pair gets taken out of their cart while they're trying to checkout

Last edited:
Yea I checked the tweet on my phone pretty quickly, only saw 9 items or so mostly AJ Retros so I passed, didn't think until later to sort different criteria, then I saw the Corks.

this dude tweeted nike saying he started shaking when he saw the corks were back up...

too much to say about that.. its sad IMO :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Hopefully they let more shoes trickle in for the rest of the year.   I want to double up on the ASGs and maybe try out the corks.   Sucks for resellers lol

i didnt realize how many shoes actually were put back up :wow: ..probably a good thing I was at work when it happened tho cause I need to take a break from buying shoes..until the plats or white/gold elites :D

Pure Platinum's are limited to 1 pair per person on NDC.

White/Black/Gold Elite's are limited to 3 pairs per person on NDC.

Pure Plat's could a little more limited than once thought. We'll see come the 4th.

Back
Top Bottom