Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'll still try.
glasses.gif
Likewise...
Ima go for it pleighboi
Du whut yu du mang....

I'm going to try just for kicks. Though I'm not getting my hopes up after watching a few YouTube videos

slight heart attack at a missed alert that turned out to be AF1 puerto rico.

Lol, same happened to me, but I would advise to not count on text alert, the text alert comes to your phone several seconds after the tweet is sent, then to open the image and DM probably spend 20-25 seconds, I have a twitter extension with google chrome so tweets pop up in real time, but I'm not gonna try for these, way to limited

Lol, same happened to me, but I would advise to not count on text alert, the text alert comes to your phone several seconds after the tweet is sent, then to open the image and DM probably spend 20-25 seconds, I have a twitter extension with google chrome so tweets pop up in real time, but I'm not gonna try for these, way to limited
yea i have that too, i just was busy before. i also think i know what time window theyll pop up now too. 
wink.gif

was told by an employee at HOH that they call from 11am-6pm. also its from an outside company they hire to call. its going to show as a private number. they also dont leave a voicemail and move on to the next person if you dont answer. its gonna be a long day.
never heard of this before. The few times ive won a raffle, ive always received a phone call from FTL themselves, and one time i didnt answer, called back ten min later and it was all cool.

HOH on 34th did this for the Black Toe 1s (well at least in my case), the number came up private and it didn't sound the person on the phone was at the actual store. I thought it was a scam at first :lol:

Last edited:
Whats this app called?

How does the NT NYC RSVP system work? Do you have to go there to get a ticket. Please excuse my ignorance.

Back
Top Bottom