Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Can you prove it? People been saying 21 mercer does this and that, but it's all hearsay. They also "sold them release day".
I got a little connect that works there and he was off yesterday but mentioned to me that there was a line. My boy tells me today mutual friends bought them yesterday. Its pretty much 100% etched in stone. Thats what they do sometimes. 

I got a little connect that works there and he was off yesterday but mentioned to me that there was a line. My boy tells me today mutual friends bought them yesterday. Its pretty much 100% etched in stone. Thats what they do sometimes. 

I see. I know both managers but haven't hit them up in a while. I guess I gotta start showing my face there again. :nerd:

Those customs and the crimsons are clean! Much better than those turquoise elites that released and I saw them in person :x they are awful :\

Last edited:
if anyones been waitin on a price drop on the Elites ..... here is a today only code for footlocker, it takes approx $52 off the elites bringin them to 207.99ish and free shipping, the code is 20% for runners day IPFL3626

under 210 shipped aint too bad, imho

if anyones been waitin on a price drop on the Elites ..... here is a today only code for footlocker, it takes approx $52 off the elites bringin them to 207.99ish and free shipping, the code is 20% for runners day IPFL3626

under 210 shipped aint too bad, imho

if only i liked any of the elites enough for even $100 lol props though

I would buy the person who jumps Justin Beiber, a very expensive steak dinner.
i'll go half on that dinner
roll.gif
 them IM customs are nice, anyone know where to find prisms at retail price or better, nothing popping in my area on craigslist and they're pricey on ebay in my size 11

so dude made a custom for bron in the wrong size? and if hes wearing them a full size smaller, does that mean his toes be balled up? :nerd:

Mache recently explained it in a (nicekicks?) interview that Nike sent him the wrong size or something.

Sometimes nicekicks isn't totally credible ....some of their news is also outdated especially for the video segment

Seriously tho it's literally the first wk of June and still no word on the Denims n hazelnut besides the Australia release...:nerd:

I'm sure we'll get it soon.

I doubt they would spread the Australian and US release too far apart from each other.

But I do expect them to give us like four days notice.

Yeah I'd at least hope man I think these will be most sought for besides the corks release

^def look like he tried to look tough when he knew cam was on him. tried to sip water nonchalant as hell 
laugh.gif

Finally saw someone wearing Settings today, picked them up about an hour after, :lol:.

Yea, I agree.

The only 2 pairs of X's I have are the Pure Plats & Settings.

Only other pairs I really want are the Gold Medals and maybe Crown Jewels if I can find them in my size.

I might be ID'ing a few pairs, though.

Back
Top Bottom