Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

what? who comments on something like that?

i wanted that hat so bad, not payin that ticket tho

i thought the same thing when i saw it live. im just like who does this lil dude think hes fooling tryin to hold that water all stiff armed? like he got a damn cast on

^def look like he tried to look tough when he knew cam was on him. tried to sip water nonchalant as hell 
laugh.gif

i thought the same thing when i saw it live. im just like who does this lil dude think hes fooling tryin to hold that water all stiff armed? like he got a damn cast on

Not taking up for the reckless young punk..

But when I saw the way he was holding the bottle, I was thinking maybe he was holding it like that for promo use..

Seen plenty of ppl endorse like that..

I could be wrong..Just an initial thought..

i'll go half on that dinner :rofl:  them IM customs are nice, anyone know where to find prisms at retail price or better, nothing popping in my area on craigslist and they're pricey on ebay in my size 11

Stock locate them at footlocker or footaction. My local footaction still has them.

saw the crimson in person yesterday, look MUCH better with the alternate laces (white/grey color).  The volt laces IMO take away from the hit of the Crimson.

I'm still dream that the Watermelon elites are real.  My Black and Red (hate BRED) IDs are being delivered Monday. 

saw the crimson in person yesterday, look MUCH better with the alternate laces (white/grey color).  The volt laces IMO take away from the hit of the Crimson.

I'm still dream that the Watermelon elites are real.  My Black and Red (hate BRED) IDs are being delivered Monday. 
Did they look $260 good?

Yea, I agree.

The only 2 pairs of X's I have are the Pure Plats & Settings.

Only other pairs I really want are the Gold Medals and maybe Crown Jewels if I can find them in my size.

I might be ID'ing a few pairs, though.
Those are the only 2 that I own also, lol. Looking for Corks and trying for all the EXT and I'm good. Really like te Volt and Floridian though.

I saw the weirdest thing at my local footaction Saturday, they had MVPs. Now i asked the guy how did this store randomly get them. He said he didnt know because he thought it was weird too. Him and I think it may have been an accidental shipment somehow but they had tons of pairs. They had a FSR when i went there... very weird . I of course picked up a pair :smokin
Post pics then I shall believe

I would but i dont have a camera and my iPhones camera is broke . Im serious tho, but you dont have to believe me.
Cause you're lying. Why NTers feel the need to lie on a first post is beyond me.

Why NTers have to lie period online is beyond me.

I saw the weirdest thing at my local footaction Saturday, they had MVPs. Now i asked the guy how did this store randomly get them. He said he didnt know because he thought it was weird too. Him and I think it may have been an accidental shipment somehow but they had tons of pairs. They had a FSR when i went there... very weird . I of course picked up a pair :smokin

I call duck tales. Why would you only get one pair and how would that happen

I saw the weirdest thing at my local footaction Saturday, they had MVPs. Now i asked the guy how did this store randomly get them. He said he didnt know because he thought it was weird too. Him and I think it may have been an accidental shipment somehow but they had tons of pairs. They had a FSR when i went there... very weird . I of course picked up a pair
smokin.gif
This sounds too good too be true. I need pics but for right now its...

Cause you're lying. Why NTers feel the need to lie on a first post is beyond me.

Why NTers have to lie period online is beyond me.
lets not lump this user in with the rest of NT yet.  Earned Not Given!

Back to the X..

I'm guessing we'll know more about EXTs next week?  Anyone's retailers got em yet?

I saw the weirdest thing at my local footaction Saturday, they had MVPs. Now i asked the guy how did this store randomly get them. He said he didnt know because he thought it was weird too. Him and I think it may have been an accidental shipment somehow but they had tons of pairs. They had a FSR when i went there... very weird . I of course picked up a pair
smokin.gif
I call duck tales. Why would you only get one pair and how would that happen
Bro, My Local FTA did too!!!!!!!! We got LUCKYYYYY!!!!!!!

smokin.gif
Post pics then I shall believe
I would but i dont have a camera and my iPhones camera is broke . Im serious tho, but you dont have to believe me.

What city were these foot actions in. If people aren't taking about a mom n pop or a shop on the low, I have no idea why they never just say where the hell the store is they are taking about. Both are probably in cities with multiple foot actions too.

What city were these foot actions in. If people aren't taking about a mom n pop or a shop on the low, I have no idea why they never just say where the hell the store is they are taking about. Both are probably in cities with multiple foot actions too.
both probably have broken iPhones, too.  Or are too busy to take tagged pics, but not too busy they couldn't get in for a quick boast on NT

My local jewel osco got a surprise shipment of MVP's as well. Me and the dude in deli cutting my buffalo turkey breast were like "this is very unusual". I ask how much a pound for the MVP's and he said $7.99.

No camera, iPhone ca,era broke.... Hmmm let me guess in this day and age of tech you also have no laptop with a camera? No dsk top with a cam or web cam? No friends with cameras or cell phone cams? No possible way at all to back your story? Lmao okay buddy..... Enjoy your mvp's like manti Teo enjoyed his GF.

Back
Top Bottom