Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I was checking out the HOH release calendar and saw a Lebron X (GS) releasing in UNI RED/BLK-MET GOLD-ST GREY. These colors match the finals colorway he wore yesterday, and so far most of the Elites released have came out in GS sizes. Maybe this means these are releasing soon in men's too?

every time i saw lebron mvp resell price i was like
ibcaC1wycaQwv2.gif

:smh:

LeBron James wearing white/black/gold Nike LeBron X 10 P.S. Elite in new Beats by Dre PowerBeats Commercial, ad, miami heat

Hopefully LeBron will rock the wht/golds in the FInals and not just the Beats commercial. Have a strong feeling we see them game 2 but :kanyeshrug:

Love those White/Gold Elites, just ordered them the other day.

I took that advice and got the reenrtries in a 11.5 (tts I'm a 11) and I have a little room in them.... wish I had gone with a 11.... point is I think if it's your first Lebron X go to a store and try on a pair first.
true to an extent.....i have a 13 in the lavas and plats....i can only rock the lavas for so long before they start to feel tight an uncomfortable but i can and have worn the plats almost the whole day with no worries!

I really wish I could get myself to like them, but...I just can't. I really wish that Nike would've introduced that "alternate" pair instead of the crimsons or the super heros. oh well.

Back
Top Bottom