Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

You can get corks from a actual store online for about 475.

what online store is this? pm me please. So now the black denims are rumored to be releasing? what about the blue denims? doesn't make much sense with the blue denims releasing in Australia recently.

I prefer the gray laces more than the volt laces. The don't make the shoe as loud with less of that volt. I don't dig the volt on kicks its just too loud and for my personal taste

Man what is with those socks? 
mean.gif

Nice pickup on the Corks though

I seen the Dade Elites in person today...Yeah, those are gonna sit for a long time. Price gonna easily drop to $200 soon

Might get the sprites.....or whatever you call 'em. Was there ever a thread for the mvp's?

This was the thread for the MVP's. Any non-ID Lebron X release is discussed in here. Same as Kobe and KD releases in their threads.

Last edited:
I was on my way to pick up my Kobe 8 MC's when the manager I've been following up with confirmed he had all of my sizes, I was
eek.gif
and couldn't believe they actually came through for my friend and I. It was just constant communication back and forth from Nike and I'm a happy camper.

We each were able to get both of our pairs (2 are mine), I'll snap some nice detailed photos tomorrow morning, for now this is just my instagram shot.

21066be6cfb911e2bdf822000a1fa51c_7.jpg
Congratulations man... 
Still salty tho....

Back
Top Bottom