Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

aha..orangey........there are not the color crimson, only called crimsons.........
happy.gif

I hear ya, but I don't think "pop" is the word. The shoe has pop enough to fill a stadium, but the volt laces give kind of a nice, contrasting pop.

Yeah, fourth Elite I skipped on (though I do like the Homes). The clerk at Champs today was like its a whole lot of shoe and the money you pay, you're getting a lot of shoe.

I was like what? They're not worth the price. He's like do you know the difference. Ugh, the profile, weight and fiber glass. It doesn't make them worth $80 more.

I didn't mind the MVP or Cork shenanigans but the Nike+ and Elite racket is wack. But much respect to those who cop these or the lows.

Those Crimsons are the first elite I really like... Just off pictures. Saw the the Dades the other day and they're not bad. I just can't make myself pay those prices unless its an EXT.

Crimsons look good in the recent pics. I agree with others that it would have been a great regular X release.

Last edited:
Has anyone heard or does anyone know if the EXTs will come in a 15? Sucks that they may drop on the same day. Want both but I'll prolly just get the Denims.

Also great pics of the Crimsons guys! Really like them but I'll wait for a price drop.

Saw the crimsons in person, the outsole is legit fiberglass(has that light mint blue tint to it) but the midsole is legit cement grey. Overall they are dope and I copped off ndc after bashing it when pics first surfaced all the way till two days ago *sigh* no self restraint haha

Back
Top Bottom