Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Some of these dudes really need to chill on the whole SneakerSource Cork ordeal.

Put way too much energy into going in on them.

I looked at it this way, if I actually got a pair...great.

I didn't so I promptly unfollowed them.

Simple.

On another note, I hope I don't regret passing on a deal for Crimson Elites for $170.

Siiiigh lol
$170 for the Crimson??? I think you shld hop on that real quick

I'm noticing the prices on the Denims are starting to creep down slowly on eBay I wonder why????

Pickup From Yesterday, Couldn't Wait till these went on sale. 

It's Amazing what they looked like non-choked up and actually on feet. Sorry for Random Post, just trying to change some minds on this CW b/c I think it's best one yet! 

I'm noticing the prices on the Denims are starting to creep down slowly on eBay I wonder why????
I don't call $600 'creeping down', what were they before?  Resell will probably hover around there, don't let that $180 pricetag fool you into thinking they are releasing in large quantities, they are more available than the Corks though...

The x lows are really growing on me I need sprites on sale and I'll definitely get the watermelon and Akron pair with my military discount on release date.

Long shot but does anybody have the FTl sku for the all star games? They are growing on me.

forgot about the Lifestyles dropping today.. anyone cop?
they don't look that bad but they're just not my cup of tee, I have 2 lifestyle type shoes which are the j xii and I hardly wear them because everywhere I go I can wear sneakers so I just don't have a need for them but i'm also curious to know if anyone picked them up.....guess the gifs say it all
roll.gif

Last edited:
Man, except for hype releases (Corks, MVP, Denims, Suede, etc), this thread has died.

Was at the store today and saw there were 5 Lebron X lows! Wow, that's crazy. The red ones look okay. I think if they were retail $115, I'd cop with the military discount.

Man, except for hype releases (Corks, MVP, Denims, Suede, etc), this thread has died.

Was at the store today and saw there were 5 Lebron X lows! Wow, that's crazy. The red ones look okay. I think if they were retail $115, I'd cop with the military discount.

You're gonna wish it was this quiet next week.

You're gonna wish it was this quiet next week.

Well, at least the Xs will go out with a weird four tier swan song. Underwhelming NSWs, lows sitting on shelves, Elites sitting on shelves and limiteds sending the Internet nuts. Not sure what lesson Nike will learn from this with the 11s. They're already off to a bad start with the high price (possibly hinting at Elites being $300).

Love the raspberry color on that slide posted....would have loved to see that executed on the Elites or available for ID.

Back
Top Bottom