Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Blowing money fast on shoes...black grapes, tryna cop these fire lebron denims, them playoffs 8s after...ahh June gonna be a long month..gotta go hard yaherd me

Crimson Elites in person are FIRE. They POP!

Saw them today on the shelf beside the Dade's and Superheroes.... In my opinion only 2 of these are EVER getting to the Outlets or severe sale racks.

If I can get any sort of decent deal on the Crimson/Volt it is a definite cop.

Only had up to size 10 at my local Champs... no FSR yet. Plus they are 319.99$ Canadian which is pretty steep.

Get them crimsons now they gon be gone for those that cant get them Denims
nerd.gif
What's funny is I was just sayin to myself was...If I don't cop the Denims or the Hazels, I'm most def gettin the Crimsons. But, I'm hopin the Crimsons sit long after the Hazels drop, but if I start seein the sizes disappear on NDC and Eastbay it's gonna be time for me to make some decisions

Really?? I haven't seen anything other than the Yellow and Aeros lined up 

He seems to have legit info
View media item 456163
Plan on copping 2 maybe 3 lows already so I might just get the slides with the rewards cards from the purchase or if they're dope give in to nike and get 3 or 4 pairs [emoji]128545[/emoji]of something I hated badly still hate the exposed flywire though.

The Denim's HAVE to release this next weekend. I expect a midweek surprise announcement by Nike ala the Army Foams.

Look at the launch calendar. The 22nd is piss poor. Nike will keep the ball rolling.

Last edited:
The Denim's HAVE to release this next weekend. I expect a midweek surprise announcement by Nike ala the Army Foams.

Look at the launch calendar. The 22nd is piss poor. Nike will keep the ball rolling.

On footlocker release calender it says "lebron x denim (house of hoops only)" on June 22nd. Looks like it might be a niketown/hoh in store only release. I'm hoping not though.

On footlocker release calender it says "lebron x denim (house of hoops only)" on June 22nd. Looks like it might be a niketown/hoh in store only release. I'm hoping not though.
corks weren't, so I doubt these are any different

Does anyone know what time the pickup window was for 21mercer for the corks? Or what the pickup window usually is? Have a buddy who lives in NYC who would pick the denims up for me if i won and ship them out. He has a busy schedule that day so I have to let him know what time he can go.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what time the pickup window was for 21mercer for the corks? Or what the pickup window usually is? Have a buddy who lives in NYC who would pick the denims up for me if i won and ship them out. He has a busy schedule that day so I have to let him know what time he can go.

It's been 10-5 at most of these limited releases so far, so I'm guessing that's not gonna change for a minute.

Based on the pattern i've seen Friday releases pick up window are all day from open till close. Saturday releases have a small morning window, 8-930, idk the exact time I've never had a rsvp at 21 mercer. I would say since these release on Saturday it would be a small morning window.

Back
Top Bottom