Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Not a fan of the Xs but this denim colorway is fire. Might have to pick up my first pair of Xs....
glasses.gif
Not as easy as you think it'll be to get your hands on a pair, Good Luck

Hope NTBoston comes through. They never get anything. How does Nike exclude their own friggin stores?

Hope NTBoston comes through. They never get anything. How does Nike exclude their own friggin stores?

Really tho... it is right on newbury and gets massive amounts of traffic but we got nothing, no mvps no what the kd like NTNY did

HoH willowbrook nj. supposedly very limited in pairs so im thinking employees reserved their pairs already.

damb i wanted to try for this pair but i doubt its gonna happen

Heads up, just saw a pair of Lebron X's at Nordstrom Rack in LA for $100. Think they are starting to stack those...

So glad Lebrons ain't popular in England, I can wait for all the Ext's to go on sale and pick them up. Just picked up the xmas for $110.

There is no reason the denims shouldn't be available to most, especially with them pushing back the initial RD.
I agree with you 110% percent....unfortunately I don't see it happening.  Ultimate troll move coming our way via Nike, especially with the $180 tag

If there anything like the corks, only 21mercer would get them. No NIKETOWNs. And it's confirmed pretty much that Nike.com is getting them.

If these don't release online ill be madddd salty... maybe ill buy an rsvp. What's the best one?

Back
Top Bottom