Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

If there anything like the corks, only 21mercer would get them. No NIKETOWNs. And it's confirmed pretty much that Nike.com is getting them.
yep nsw. hopefully nike switches the plan and puts this in their stores. Guess we will find out Monday at the earliest. No chance online for me. 

It's official.  NDC getting these.  
smokin.gif

Especially after the denim revis release yesterday. link was tweeted 3 minutes late with stating out of stock as soon as it was tweeted.
Yeah, I got that error too and missed out yesterday. Without getting too off topic, was the Revis' not Twitter Link Only even though Nike's twitter said it was?  Or did sizes eventually show up after?

Especially after the denim revis release yesterday. link was tweeted 3 minutes late with stating out of stock as soon as it was tweeted.
Yeah, I got that error too and missed out yesterday. Without getting too off topic, was the Revis' not Twitter Link Only even though Nike's twitter said it was?  Or did sizes eventually show up after?
It was tlo, but a super limited size run. Bots probly took the ones that they could. Humans had almost no chance on NDC

It was tlo, but a super limited size run. Bots probly took the ones that they could. Humans had almost no chance on NDC
I had a bot lol never miss out on releases but these didn't even say in other's peoples carts. they were out of stock at 5:03 right when the link was tweeted.

I had a bot lol never miss out on releases but these didn't even say in other's peoples carts. they were out of stock at 5:03 right when the link was tweeted.
Do those bots really work?

I know what you mean with the "out of stock", tried getting the Retro 5 Black Grape and it instantly stated out of stock, no "in other peoples' carts"

Nah, I checked it out and I think it was an error cause I only saw a size 8 and 14 slot for NTLA. Doubt anyone checked out that fast as soon as it went up...

Back
Top Bottom