Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

What is everyone's thoughts on which niketowns or HOHs get these... I got an RNSD order for Nike Roosevelt field and a "quickstrike rsvp" order for NikeNYC. RNSD said if Roosevelt isn't doing it they would switch the orders to 21 mercer. Thoughts on how much luck I might have?

only niketown so far to confirm denims is vegas, so i think a handful of niketowns will get them. maybe all with limited stock,2-3 size runs. 

Just saw that Nike Las Vegas is the only store that has confirmed it so far. NDC is a confirmed yes and HOH is a yes, but no Footlocker online.

not sure how many times it needs to be said, all the locations that carried corks will carry these, excluding a few. 

We got the a few pair of the corks in pgh, I'd imagine we'll get the denims too. They are limited but not "what the..." Limited.

The more and more I look @ those Denims I can do w/o...I know I want a pair, but not to the point where I'm bout to lose my mind if I don't cop a pair. I'm just waiting on Nike to drop a RD for the Hazelnuts

i think ill be able to get these. my track record lately has been relatively spotless. ive gotten 88 cement 3s, black toe 1s, black grapes, and viotech dunks within the past few weeks. the only pair i missed was the denim zoom revis.

I hope Nike will release black gold elites.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom