Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Retail or bust for me.. I don't know how ppl on twitter praise over the rsvp service (ie: RSND..). It's same ***** as reseller. Didn't they forget they paying over $40 for shoe spot?  That's exactly how much reseller make on an average.  The reason why ebay price so high because they added the ebay fee. If you offer $40 extra through paypal.. most likely they will take the offer.

i forgot how the NSW versions fit.. i wear my true size in the regular Xs so should i stay with my true size in the NSW version or go a half size down?

I honestly believe these are going to be similar to the ASG release which was also an QS in terms of numbers & almost the same places they where released also.but that's just my opinion. We'll all see this weekend though

i forgot how the NSW versions fit.. i wear my true size in the regular Xs so should i stay with my true size in the NSW version or go a half size down?
All I can say is, I went .5 down my tts for Corks and they fit well.

That's just me though.

Last edited:
That milk carton pair is definitely dropping.

pimp.gif

Retail or bust for me.. I don't know how ppl on twitter praise over the rsvp service (ie: RSND..). It's same ***** as reseller. Didn't they forget they paying over $40 for shoe spot?  That's exactly how much reseller make on an average.  The reason why ebay price so high because they added the ebay fee. If you offer $40 extra through paypal.. most likely they will take the offer.

Word?

So if I strike out, I'll be able to find a pair on eBay for only $220?

Lol

I honestly believe these are going to be similar to the ASG release which was also an QS in terms of numbers & almost the same places they where released also.but that's just my opinion. We'll all see this weekend though
this. I think these will be in alot more accessible than corks...the sheer hype is making everyone think these are cork level when they aren't.

Last edited:
this. I think these will be in alot more accessible than corks...the sheer hype is making everyone think these are cork level when they aren't.

Exactly! I also feel these are a shoe that Nike knows will appeal to more of the masses oppose to the Brown Suedes & Mints. So from a marketing point it's smart for Nike to retail the Denims for $180 & make them a little more available, but make the Brown Suedes & Mints more "limited" & price them at $250 because those two shoes are nice but won't be as appealing to your regular Nike consumer but more catered to your die hard Lebron Sneakerheads & collectors IMO

Interesting theory but I think the mint and black appeal to more people then denim, fuchsia, magenta and tan. Brown suedes are the the bottom of everyone's list but we know they chose them over the red to secure a huge sellout when the retro the line and release all the gems then.

Its close but the gold is waaaay off on Nike ID, if they gave the same gold as Lebrons PE's and the home away version most people would be very happy.

I want these denims, might be up to trading my revis denims if they ship and if I strike out on ndc Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom