Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

that's something I would expect from someone who didnt get a pair. no worries you can grab one on ebay when i sell for the fam price of double :smile:
what that i think hazlenuts are the worst out of the pack??i dont have too own a pair to have an opinion...and stop lying ur not gonna double ur money cuz these damn near selling at the same price denims was..good luck wit that tho

forget jj copped 5 online this morning on ndc
smokin.gif

also hit up tho local shop to scoop up another 3

also gotta leave people with info if ima brag

Nike LeBron X EXT
Black/Black-Dark Field Brown-Tourmaline
July 20th, 2013
$250
get back to us and tell us if any of those 5 pairs got cancelled from ndc..

forget jj copped 5 online this morning on ndc :smokin

also hit up tho local shop to scoop up another 3

also gotta leave people with info if ima brag

Nike LeBron X EXT
Black/Black-Dark Field Brown-Tourmaline
July 20th, 2013
$250

Can't wait, people were paying 600+ to get them early.

My girl held me down 3 pairs. They look alright in person thought they look a little better. But my brothers will enjoy them so i guess thats all that matters

Boys need to hit up Footlocker and complain about HOH in the Gallo they shady af!

Fire that bald head *** ***** in there he seems shady along with everyone else smh
mean.gif

Def. Happy w/these over my Denims but man....

I gotta find Corks in my size...  hope every1 got who wanted today!

Need help guys, i have a guy who have size 12 MVP LBJ X but doesnt want to send current tagged pics. Its a paypal invoice transaction. Should i risk it?

How you get a discount? Is that store credit?
If you talk to customer service and complain about, let's say, your box being scratched and not in perfect condition, they'll give you a 15-20% off discount code for your troubles.

Common complaints are:

- Slow shipping

- Damaged box

- Damaged, but wearable shoes

Need help guys, i have a guy who have size 12 MVP LBJ X but doesnt want to send current tagged pics. Its a paypal invoice transaction. Should i risk it?
It's not hard to take tagged pics. If he has them, he doesn't have to be shady about it.

I could have made this release a little easier. But atleast I ended up with a size down and not a10 like denims. Local spot came through no raffle.

It's not hard to take tagged pics. If he has them, he doesn't have to be shady about it.

Agree. If he can't take tagged pics he isn't that interested in selling them. Paypal will cover you, but I wouldn't waste time without the pics. We sometimes get caught up in the moment. Calm down and think rationally.

Back
Top Bottom