Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

hazelnut looks like a good summer shoes. very light color and good with long pants. cant wait.

The denims were ugly, i sold them with the quickness. 

100 over retail isn't bad at all for this shoe (retail is 250), double retail though is pushing it. black mints i'm praying won't be harder to get out of the 3.

anybody try the brown laces from the denims on the hazelnuts to throw off the blue a bit? or any idea where one can get hazelnut/brown colored laces from? lol.....toros, black mints and then theres not much for a while, green glow 4s? 3/4/5 fear pack?xi year of the snake, handful of jordan 6,7 and the bron 11s....i hope they drop the damn black denims and red suedes -_- 

that's something I would expect from someone who didnt get a pair. no worries you can grab one on ebay when i sell for the fam price of double :smile:
Who cares bruh?! Your last few posts have been nothing but resell, good for you! We get it. Lol.

i didnt get a pair and i feel thee exact same way
that's something I would expect from someone who didnt get a pair. no worries you can grab one on ebay when i sell for the fam price of double :smile:

No worries. Too bad you can't participate in this thread anymore. I'm sure the "fam" won't miss you.

if u READ any of the thread at all u would know cheddaman had NO INTEREST in these from the beginning, he UNLIKE U stays positive and only wished others good luck

hard to read any of the thread when yer busy resellin some scuffed *** kickz though , ecpected from someone only in it to sell, good luck with all that

ALL HAIL BIGJ !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
i didnt get a pair and i feel thee exact same way

No worries. Too bad you can't participate in this thread anymore. I'm sure the "fam" won't miss you.

That's forsure. All he's been talking about is reselling his pair since this morning. :smh:

^^^ thanks guys. Ill review his account when I get off of mobile. Haven't been in this thread much today.

Remember, not everyone has common sense. He obviously has none.

Back
Top Bottom