Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

limit 3 for the white/gold elites? just incase someone is willing to drop $840 on them (before tax)

but they give us free shipping tho :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
I was sleeping when they put all these shoes back up 
ohwell.gif
Me too. Missed out on the 88s and Corks. Oh well, I'm not going to live tethered to a mobile device. They're just shoes and my stomach is full. Congrats to all that were able to cop.

Last edited:
i had just walked in the house and got on the computer to look up a # for dinner and then my browser did that silly ****oo alert. Started not to click on it because of all the false alarms but did anyway and saw almost FSR of the corks added a sz12 to the cart. Then a little hiccup @ check out when Paypal wouldn't work so i used my CC and it went through. After all that i post the link in here and check twitter and see that nike had restocked basically everything that had released in the past 3-4 months. Wow hell of a restock. Tried for another pair of 88's but was too late. congrats to everyone who was able to cop what they wanted. Nice little hump day surprise :smokin

^^^ Cool starry bro

No really, Im heated about missing out on all that good stuff

No worries tho, plenty of new hotness coming soon

I already have a pair of Corks and I'm STILL mad-AF that I missed this restock. Oh well. Congrats to those that actually wanted a pair to keep (not resell) who were able to cop. 

them corks tho :smh:

i didnt completely miss out. got the suns foams and white black red XIIIs but id really, really, really rather have the corks tho. beggars cant be choosers i guess. :frown:

Missed out on corks smh..anyone knoe the sizing of 2012 usa jersey shirt? Im buying a lebron one and they have a lrg and xlrg dont knoe what size to pick... Thanks in advance
By the way im about 5'9 170lbs ..

Crazy stuff with restk

I'm passing on all elites until they hit outlets

Might regret grabbing some lows

I went for the bred 11 first and didn't see the cork til after. Was only size 10 when I clicked. Failed on both

Yea I checked the tweet on my phone pretty quickly, only saw 9 items or so mostly AJ Retros so I passed, didn't think until later to sort different criteria, then I saw the Corks.

I never even got the tweet! Have 2 phones & neither got it!

The other red suedes on ebay is listed for $3,000.00 LOL

Hope these become more available. These are a must. Black Suede's too.

We talking about buying replicas now and saying 'reps' like its cool???

Unreal
The NT Times....

.... they ARE a changin'.....

Honestly though... and the irony is.. 

Unless Nike thought this was a serious threat.. and they already know Fakes are almost a 300 Million dollar industry.. they'd never step up efforts on stopping them...

Still.. odd to actually read more than a few folks say they'd rock them without a care...

The Ecomony and Prices will do that to a brotha.. I pray for your bleeding feet though.

I learned I had a pair of fakes once- I gave them away to my friend, no questions asked. Couldn't even look at the shoe and pretend.

Missed the restock. Figures! I have FNL and NDC set up for text messages. But stupid FNL constantly tweets garbage all the time I ignored it by the time i looked it was too late! Bah!!! On a side note I'm not one of those people that constantly checks twitter. In fact I go days without doing so. So in reality my chances of catching these restocks are slim anyway.

Back
Top Bottom