Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

MVPS. Man i wish I lived or had friends that lived close to Chicago. I'd have them scoop me a raffle ticket. ANYONE IN CHICAGO WANNA HELP A BROTHER OUT???

MVPS. Man i wish I lived or had friends that lived close to Chicago. I'd have them scoop me a raffle ticket. ANYONE IN CHICAGO WANNA HELP A BROTHER OUT???
everyman for themselves on these, only allowed one ticket per person is what im guessing any way. if i could get 2 pair i would be vacuum sealing one and wouldnt even look at them for another 10 years, lol

are they going to have limited editions of the MVPs with the custom Beats pro ala skull candy Jordans
grin.gif

What's the point in wasting time getting a raffle ticket, when we all know the employees pick the numbers they give their friends.  Just like the RSVP details before they shoot the link.  I'm done after the X's too much stress to get a pair of kicks that I AM paying for.  Seems like Nike has a misconception that we work for them.  Good luck to anyone trying, hope you snatch a pair to rock.  4-9K on EBay jeez eat d**k! 

What's the point in wasting time getting a raffle ticket, when we all know the employees pick the numbers they give their friends.  Just like the RSVP details before they shoot the link.  I'm done after the X's too much stress to get a pair of kicks that I AM paying for.  Seems like Nike has a misconception that we work for them.  Good luck to anyone trying, hope you snatch a pair to rock.  4-9K on EBay jeez eat d**k! 
partially correct. a bot picks the rsvp's now,not a human. Nike has a program the automatically selects first come rsvp's. raffles on the other hand are picked randomly and friends and family of course

I know this already, I use the bot services, camped all that ish.  Point I was making, no one should have to use bots, 3rd party services, or raffles to buy a product...ANY product.  I'm well aware of Nike's BS procedure for releases.  Thank you for the info though!

Can anyone tell me what times niketowns usually open the rsvp process? never done it before but can't hurt to try.
Typically RSVPs are done days before & then you pick them up later in the week. Back in the day, they would have random annoucements that shoes were now on shelfs.

I was hearing it was going to be a Miami only release. Surprised theyre releasing other places. im about to head to HOH & UNKWN to scoop up some tickets.

I know a few people with no connects that got corks through HOH so they might not cuff ALL the pairs. just cant decide weather I should put all my tickets on one size or spread them out. open to suggestions haha

Since when did Hoh state st get limited stuff like this? I thought it would be north riverside if they even dropped these in Chicago

yea and we got mike wallace lol thnks for tht btw Skep i remember how much u loved givin him to us haha

but since i live in south florida ill help out some1 get these MVPs ...IF* they are only SoFlo release 
Are you serious about the help because i would like to be wearing these while i watch the finals lol

lenox
mean.gif
i doubt i'll be gettin my hands on these then..

The type of shoes I would ve scooped just for the f of it....other than dat.... dat shoe isnt all dat imo.....

I bought the Crown Jewels for $800 when they first came out, and it was said that they released in 8 stores?  

We now have 5 stores confirmed and multiple Nike Town locations possibly carrying them, and there are possibly more MVP's available?   Sorry, just trying to keep the lurkers informed so nobody jumps on the disgusting ebay prices that I'm already seeing.  I have 100% faith that this forum can grab these resellers by the junk and keep the price somewhat "fair".  
laugh.gif

I was so excited to rush to my computer and open the Footlocker Unlocked page....I live in Dallas....I should of taken a picture of the look on my face shortly after opening the page.  I have family in NY, if anyone has any sort of assistance in RSVP's, I feel like a bum for asking but please PM me.
Crown Jewels were limited to ~270

From what I have been seeing, there will be AT LEAST twice as much MVPs.

theres 500 MVPs releasing but NO sample pairs were made.. that means all the special people's pair will come out of that pot of 500.. meaning there will really be like 270 available after said and done

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom