Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

flying firstclass to pick my pair up. thx rsnd
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A lot of angry people on twitter.   Dude @rsndkicks screw a lot people over by over booking and then issuing cancellations.   He also called people slow if they did not get their order quick enough but image below says the contrary.

Sticking with Memphis in the future

Man got that canceled email from RSND. First order got thru ASAP and of course crashed on actual payment, the one screen that can't be refreshed and takes you back to the home screen instead of refreshing. Had a second tab a few seconds behind but milliseconds decided the "winners." There won't be enough pairs in each NT to even fulfill RSND's winners so I wouldn't be hopping on a plane yet. I doubt any other RSVP system gets through before them though.

Man got that canceled email from RSND. First order got thru ASAP and of course crashed on actual payment, the one screen that can't be refreshed and takes you back to the home screen instead of refreshing. Had a second tab a few seconds behind but milliseconds decided the "winners." There won't be enough pairs in each NT to even fulfill RSND's winners so I wouldn't be hopping on a plane yet. I doubt any other RSVP system gets through before them though.

I was one of the few that was able to get through on their orders without a cancellation email because I didn't wanna place my luck on a raffle ticket. They have a good track record so far, but what sets them apart from the rest of the RSVP services?

We will see about that.

Back
Top Bottom