Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Seriously tho it's literally the first wk of June and still no word on the Denims n hazelnut besides the Australia release...:nerd:

I'm sure we'll get it soon.

I doubt they would spread the Australian and US release too far apart from each other.

But I do expect them to give us like four days notice.

You can click on the picture and see it full size. Or upload to photobucket and post the image code

All was drafted by orginizations that are the top franchises in the NBA

LeBron was drafted by the Cavs who continue to have the 1st pic of the draft year in n out and don't know how to build

The Lakers, Celtics, & Bulls all have built solid teams year in and out

All have top guys in the office calling the shots.

Bron stayed for more then 5 years waiting for the Cavs to do something! Bring some solid guys in! The Cavs wasn't holding up on they end so he bounced to a guy named Pat Riley that puts his players 1st

U can't front if u was in Bron shoes n asked for help year after year after year after year n getting swept in finals n losing playoff series u woulda dipped too! Any one who says different is a fool n just disagreeing cause they don't like LeBron

Some food for thought for the NikeTalk Fam. Be on the look out for scams (hint messages in your inbox) Remember if it seems to good to be true then it probably is.

Damn, leave that dude alone. Seems like everyone is jumping on the bandwagon picking on that guy. For f**ks sake y'all are relentless lol. Like an attack of the killer bees haha

All was drafted by orginizations that are the top franchises in the NBA

LeBron was drafted by the Cavs who continue to have the 1st pic of the draft year in n out and don't know how to build

The Lakers, Celtics, & Bulls all have built solid teams year in and out

All have top guys in the office calling the shots.

Bron stayed for more then 5 years waiting for the Cavs to do something! Bring some solid guys in! The Cavs wasn't holding up on they end so he bounced to a guy named Pat Riley that puts his players 1st

U can't front if u was in Bron shoes n asked for help year after year after year after year n getting swept in finals n losing playoff series u woulda dipped too! Any one who says different is a fool n just disagreeing cause they don't like LeBron
The Bulls weren't a top organization before drafting Jordan.

MJ made em a top organization. Who knows how far guys like Pippen would've gone without him...

Pippen did for like a season and a half without MJ. Don't know how old you are, but do you remember game 3 of the '94 playoffs vs the Knicks, Scottie wouldn't check back into the game because the last play was drawn up for Kukoc? Pippen was good, but a lot of that had to do with Jordan, too.

larry bird's HOF teammates
kevin mchale
dennis johnson
bill walton

magic's HOF teammates
Worthy
Abdul-Jabbar

jordan's HOF teammates
Pippen
Rodman

so what point are you trying to make?

anyway...black/red elites are nice
I was about to post those players.
those 3 played on some of the most loaded teams of all time.

Back
Top Bottom