Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'm in the minority but I prefer the denims All day over corks.
I'm in the same boat, dont own the corks but just from pictures I can't imagine dropping money on them. The whole concept of wearing something that basically can be compared to a cork board on your feet actually seems silly to me, perhaps it's geared more toward the younger generation (imho of course). To each his own though

I was wondering if someone could help me out.  Any of the international Niketalkers.  I am actually traveling to London for business next week.  I will be there for this Saturday(6/29) and next Saturday (7/6).  I was looking to purchase a pair of denim Lebrons if they are still sitting, and hopefully a chance to purchase the hazelnut Lebron X as well.  Just wanted to know is someone could help me out with the best spot to purchase Lebrons.  A specific Footlocker or even the Niketown.  If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. I was told Lebrons usually do not sell out internationally so was hoping to have a chance.

Thanks in advance.

Already seeing Denim prices dropping

They are, I hounded a few guys on eBay that haven't sold ther stock since Saturday and pulled the trigger today on a size 13 for $300 shipped. I haven't seen any others that low but the market has softened since Saturday.

I was wondering if someone could help me out.  Any of the international Niketalkers.  I am actually traveling to London for business next week.  I will be there for this Saturday(6/29) and next Saturday (7/6).  I was looking to purchase a pair of denim Lebrons if they are still sitting, and hopefully a chance to purchase the hazelnut Lebron X as well.  Just wanted to know is someone could help me out with the best spot to purchase Lebrons.  A specific Footlocker or even the Niketown.  If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. I was told Lebrons usually do not sell out internationally so was hoping to have a chance.

Thanks in advance.

good luck all the euro stores online sold out in minutes. Even Nike.com EU which not too many US'ers can get their hands on.

can someone please tell me

when is the release date for the Lebron James  X championship pack? i already see people are already selling them on ebay.  

any information can help, greatly appreciate.

Thank You

They are, I hounded a few guys on eBay that haven't sold ther stock since Saturday and pulled the trigger today on a size 13 for $300 shipped. I haven't seen any others that low but the market has softened since Saturday.
Say what? ...$300 American, land of the free, home of the brave, dollars?! Best I've seen in my size (13) is about $370.

Thats a pretty fair deal right there. Good job

All you cats that bought from Nike got shook. You really should have bought from Shoe Palace.120 more BUT I got a jelly bracelet that says Shoe Palace. Makes everyone else Jelly huh? 
laugh.gif
 haha Nah but it was worth the 300, forsure especially since this is the one release I really wanted. Sorry for all the pics I got excited. 
eyes.gif

Say what? ...$300 American, land of the free, home of the brave, dollars?! Best I've seen in my size (13) is about $370.

Yeah guy had them up for $440 and I said its my birthday present to myself (today really is my birthday) and he said he had no one else interested at the price so he sold directly through PayPal. Sending 2nd Day Air to Hawaii and tracking was sent 1 hour after money cleared. Best price and I was screaming, my wife still thinks I'm dumb at that price but it's my birthday...

Yeah guy had them up for $440 and I said its my birthday present to myself (today really is my birthday) and he said he had no one else interested at the price so he sold directly through PayPal. Sending 2nd Day Air to Hawaii and tracking was sent 1 hour after money cleared. Best price and I was screaming, my wife still thinks I'm dumb at that price but it's my birthday...

congrats I bit on 400, they were listed at 600 and I thought I got a deal lol

So disappointe about missing on the denims I splurged picked up the crimsons but didn't stopped there... Picked up a gs350 for the wife. Now I'm officially done buying shoes lol

All you cats that bought from Nike got shook. You really should have bought from Shoe Palace.120 more BUT I got a jelly bracelet that says Shoe Palace. Makes everyone else Jelly huh? 
laugh.gif
 haha Nah but it was worth the 300, forsure especially since this is the one release I really wanted. Sorry for all the pics I got excited. 
eyes.gif
Jimmy Jazz > Shoe Palace

why? Retail +

Jergen's Lotion > Fruity Wristband

Thanks in advance.
There's a Niketown Located in Oxford Circus (it's a popular place you'll find foot locker around as well)..doubt you'll find the denims there though they sold out instantly but they do have other decent lebron Xs that are sold out in the states you could ask about the hazelnut. If not, the only boutique stores i know of in london are foot patrol which is located off oxford street in the soho area and 1948 which is in Brick Lane. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom