Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I can wear the X Elite forever. They feel way better than the X. Love the sturdy lockdown fit. Wish I had swallow my pride and create colorways on nike Id similar to the ones he wore in last year's playoffs.

Last edited:
Ha sorry forgot to mention it was car wax I used.  Had a carbon fiber hood on an old car, it worked on the hood so I figured it would work in the sneakers too.

wasn't a fan of hooping in the regular X but when I wore the elites they were great.. airbag feels lower for a little more court feel and more flexibility

wasn't a fan of hooping in the regular X but when I wore the elites they were great.. airbag feels lower for a little more court feel and more flexibility

This exactly. X elites are one of the best ever for playability if you like a sturdier shoe. I didn't believe a guy when he told me the zoom is lower profile than reg X's but wearing was believing..

BigJ, had a Champs employee type in that SKU for the crimsons, but they came up as unavailable. Is it possible he only checked an online database and not actual stores? He did, however, say they came up as $140! Gotta get on that..

BigJ, had a Champs employee type in that SKU for the crimsons, but they came up as unavailable. Is it possible he only checked an online database and not actual stores? He did, however, say they came up as $140! Gotta get on that..

The crimson sku I provided was for Footaction not champs.

does anybody know how to clean lebron x elite white gold. hyperfuse part and mesh are starting to be yellow. i cant buy any cleaner so what is alternative

does anybody know how to clean lebron x elite white gold. hyperfuse part and mesh are starting to be yellow. i cant buy any cleaner so what is alternative

Even if you could buy cleaner that's not the answer for yellowing.

Read a little bit back in the thread this convo took place not too long ago.

Probably one of if not my biggest regret in this whole sneaker thing is not making any X Elite ID's. Like I literally have NO IDEA where I was or what I was doing during the time they were available. Damn shame!!!

That $320 price tag is what kept me away from em, I dunno bout you

THAT might've been the reason. As much as I liked the Crimson and Dade County elites I only ended up getting them because I got both for less than $200 combined. I think that $320 price point removed them existing from my memory. Lol

i saw some sick pairs, but would NEVER consider spending that much. getting them with a swoosh discount might have been worth it, but not full price

Floridian Xs on sneakersteal.com for $140

I had to go half a size up to 12.5 but I'll take it at this point. Passed on em for retail many times but had to cop for $140

Back
Top Bottom