Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

They were around since last Thursday. By Saturday evening, 10.5 was the highest size left. Call up there to check. They hold pairs up to two business days for customers as well.

Why Nike gotta be so random?
Need them Gold medals in my life

You should see if pairs are on ebay and stuff. I know resell dropped for a hot second when they popped up at outlets. Some members get pairs for less than $300

How do the elites fit? Thinking about picking up a pair from the outlets for hooping. 

You should probably try em on if u can. Most agree elites run small and to size up. For me, i agree they're snug but I actually really like the tight fit for ball. Over time they'll loosen up too tho.
If I was wearing for casual id def size up.

elites for me was full size up for ball half size up for casual 

and this is for someone who never went a size up in lebrun 3-9...

Hey I had to half size up on my elites. On the superhero pair a full size up they were actually made small for some reason.

Speaking of elites, one of the nicest on foot on court is now on sale:

New post: NIKE LEBRON X ELITE P.S "BRIGHT CRIMSON" $109.99 http://t.co/UA84iOXicX

At sneakercon I saw a guy with a pair of crown jewels with the Orange box and just checked eBay and seen pairs up. I think they mightve released at outlets just like the Olympics did.

At sneakercon I saw a guy with a pair of crown jewels with the Orange box and just checked eBay and seen pairs up. I think they mightve released at outlets just like the Olympics did.

Probably. Sucks we didn't get the same love on nt like we got on the Olympics :lol:

I could be wrong but it seems like only sizes 13 and up were available.

Were Crown Jewels more limited than Gold Medals? I see that they typically go for almost twice what the Gold Medals go for. I caught onto the 10s late and missed everything before the Hazelnut EXT

Were Crown Jewels more limited than Gold Medals? I see that they typically go for almost twice what the Gold Medals go for. I caught onto the 10s late and missed everything before the Hazelnut EXT

Yes. They were more limited than the Gold Medals. And they dropped the week before, very suddenly. They are nice and the packaging is awesome, but I'm not sure they demand the way higher than GM prices. I like my GM's more than if I had the CJ's.

Back
Top Bottom