Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I was actually making a joke about the DNA lobo. forgive me...

As for the non excitement of the Soldier..

Arent people appreciative of pics anymore? lol Geez...

Sarcasm is hard to detect on the Internet, Rock.

No worries sir..

I was makin light of the funny DNA comments my man the Med student made earlier. Still chuckling over that

BishopStrongBow wrote:

nike-summer-releases.jpg

nerd.gif
 Does anyone know what the orange shoe is?? jw

Soldier 6s look good in the pics above. Surprised at that since the last couple of soldiers have been blah. I like Lebron 2 DNA in them so far.

Still patiently waiting on good pics and more tech details on the Xs...

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by Kid Afro

BishopStrongBow wrote:

nike-summer-releases.jpg

nerd.gif
probably a fusion based on tongue logo and foamposite like sides along with the strap

I think those are gonna be for Amar'e Stoudamire. Orange and a strap, yeah 95% sure it will be.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

nerd.gif
probably a fusion based on tongue logo and foamposite like sides along with the strap

I think those are gonna be for Amar'e Stoudamire. Orange and a strap, yeah 95% sure it will be.
nerd.gif
Nope. Those are the Nike Air Max Express, a turf trainer shoe. 
-Those Flyposite look amazing. Wish they where release with a different sole 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

aw shucks I figure the back row were basketball shoes and the front row trainers. Well STAT wore Huarache Trainers before so it's still a possibility.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

nerd.gif
I agree. I've always been on the fence with that 360 air max sole on non running shoes... especially the way the heel of sole protrudes. I think its time for a 360 sole makeover. And seeing as we may see the fist visible full air zoom unit with the Lebron Xs who knows... maybe a 360 zoom air sole may not be out of the realm of possibility

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

c'mon let some pics surface already of the LBJ X i'm ready to see them

They don't release until late October/ early November.... & we've seen a good amount of the shoe pretty early actually. Probably the earliest I can remember of any upcoming Lebron release.... be happy that we've been able to see this much this early

Dang, I wanted to stay out of this thread.  However I will say this.  There are a multitude of colorways already done.  As well yes there is an Olympic colorway (just reconfirming any doubts), yes another special Christmas colorway and etc. I don't like or do petty drama, but  try to diss if you want, but know this when this thread really gets going you will eat your words. 

These go to Production around the end of this month.. so after they hit the Factory.. pics will leak and Marqueesole and Air Randy will have detailed pics for sure.

I'd say 1st week of June for detailed pics.. from them

I'd suspect sooner though from those who have up close access to flick now.

I like the concept.. but if I could add a little insight..

Where your toe area is.. is raised a bit too much as the outsole cant reach the ground so you cant get a true step unless they are non leather materials.

Is that like a trunner type of shoe?

Thanks for the input man! Ya it started off as a X trainer and just kinda morphed into that. Will take that into consideration next time.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

These go to Production around the end of this month.. so after they hit the Factory.. pics will leak and Marqueesole and Air Randy will have detailed pics for sure.

I'd say 1st week of June for detailed pics.. from them

I'd suspect sooner though from those who have up close access to flick now.
Com on rock, get those people to cough up some picks
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom