Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by LegendarySeason

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

c'mon let some pics surface already of the LBJ X i'm ready to see them

They don't release until late October/ early November.... & we've seen a good amount of the shoe pretty early actually. Probably the earliest I can remember of any upcoming Lebron release.... be happy that we've been able to see this much this early
I remember seeing early pics of a LeBron sig a couple years ago, and falling in love with them, only to see Nike completely scrap the design because it was leaked too early 
wink.gif

Patience is a virtue y'all.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

eek.gif
.....that'd be 
smokin.gif

OR DOUBLE STACKED ZOOM AIR!!!

I thought we already knew what the set up is gonna be?
I think we do but I was just throwing that wild idea out there. 
Maybe they will have a zoom bag like the nike sb's in the insole on top of the full length 360 zoom bag

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Originally Posted by LegendarySeason

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

c'mon let some pics surface already of the LBJ X i'm ready to see them

They don't release until late October/ early November.... & we've seen a good amount of the shoe pretty early actually. Probably the earliest I can remember of any upcoming Lebron release.... be happy that we've been able to see this much this early
I remember seeing early pics of a LeBron sig a couple years ago, and falling in love with them, only to see Nike completely scrap the design because it was leaked too early 
wink.gif

Patience is a virtue y'all.
Man... Them Zoom Power can release right now and I'd have NO complaints.

the orange ones look like cool trainers, maybe a play at the Air Max Trainers from the early 90's....... like that they went with the OG logo

That's what he meant by "10 elite". I'm assuming most people know the first version of these is like $180 or something which still kinda bugs me that they just HAVE to keep pushing up the price point just because it's the next shoe. IX's were $170, VIII's were $160, can't remember if the VII's were $150 or not but every pair is gonna be in the $200 and up range in another year or two.

but its not elite, just the X with a computer in it. And i think they are raising the price this time because of the new tech they put in it. I dont know why the raised it the last time.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

That's what he meant by "10 elite". I'm assuming most people know the first version of these is like $180 or something which still kinda bugs me that they just HAVE to keep pushing up the price point just because it's the next shoe. IX's were $170, VIII's were $160, can't remember if the VII's were $150 or not but every pair is gonna be in the $200 and up range in another year or two.

I just checked my boxes and the VI's were $150, VII's $160, VIII's $160
I don't have the price tags still on my boxes for the IV's or V's though. The only reason they're raising prices are to satisfy investors. I thought I remember Nike making a statement that was the reason why they were.

What are those black/silver kicks at the bottom of that pic with the huge swooshes?
nerd.gif

They look intriguing.
nerd.gif

^^^Yeah, hyperposite max. Looks WAAAAAY worse when you see the whole shoe. I'll see if I can find the pics but they're trash IMO. Also, I got hyped at first when I saw those terra Sertigs next to them and then remembered that those also have that air max sole.

Cant wait to see what these looks like. I just hope the price doesn't keep going up. I don't even understand why Lebron IX Elites are at $250 and the Kobe Elites are $200... 

^ for real. there are different shoes at different price points with different tech.

it's like buying a car, pick the trim level and pay your money.

Originally Posted by inter1032

it doesnt have to be if you dont want to have a computer in your shoe.

why cant people understand this smh

I don't understand either, its like people can't read.
People are just misinformed, by other misinformed people.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom