Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be hard for Nike to not do better then the Lebron 9. Maybe if they don't try to create 20 color ways and stupid themes for the shoe it will be a little more successful. Knowing Nike they will do to Lebron what they did to the Kobe VI. %##@ up a good shoe by making to many garbage colors and concepts that were worthless. Be original come up with new +%%+ stop recreating the past by making it all over again with a different designs and same +!@!%$ themes.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Time to get the popcorn, sure this thread will be a fun one

^^I'm sure we'll need more popcorn and a bit more ...

COWBELL!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The whole + technology is bs. And dudes an idiot for saying its for serious ballers. All the greats never used that trash. You can find out your vert jump, running speed, distance whatever at the gym. All you need is a pair of basketball shoes that you are comfortable in. Your natural ability and talent will do the rest.

Originally Posted by MDkicks

The whole + technology is bs. And dudes an idiot for saying its for serious ballers. All the greats never used that trash. You can find out your vert jump, running speed, distance whatever at the gym. All you need is a pair of basketball shoes that you are comfortable in. Your natural ability and talent will do the rest.

The + tech may be gimmick-like, but can you really find out your vert, running speed, and distance at the gym WITHOUT the help of someone else and proper equipment???
The greats never used it because it wasn't available, and who is to say that actual training wouldn't go a long way in improving ability and talent that is already existent in an athlete?

Natural talent will take some very far but the last time I checked, the level of training and practice is what often separates the good and great.

With all that being said I still wouldn't pay retail for these shoes, but I'm dying to try the new tech out.

I like the nines model. Even when we only saw the BRED cw I was sold. I hope Rock is saying that it won't be as many cw's because not that shoe is hot but because They are just making less. I'm still excited about the nines so the x's aren't quite on my radar as of yet but I'm bummed if we're going to get the 8s treatment all over again. I hope the X is still on ID though. Any insight to that rock?

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Only Lebron kicks I ever liked were the 1st Zoom Generations and I actually LOVED the VIII. They went backwards with the IX IMO.

Hope full length zoom is in the X's.

And NIKE, PLEASE STOP IT WITH THE COLORWAYS.

How many different colorways did they have for the Lebron 9??? Just keep it to 3-4 at MOST.

Don't wish that on the X's, the VII's and VIII V1-2's were masterpieces but held back by the colorways that were released to the public. Between the 30+ colorways of Friends & Family, celebrity exclusives, PE's, and samples the regular public was left out in the cold. I'm glad they came to they're senses with the IX's, but they lacked design wise and needed certain colorways to push them. I hope the X's get the same treatment the IX's got...

I dont want the VIII treatment again that was horrible, they released 18 colorways and I would say only 7 of them were "hot"( South Beaches, Breds V1, Blackouts, Christmas, Cool Greys, Entourage and the Bred V3...the Chinas and ASG were maybes)

We're at 20 colorways that we've seen for the Lebron IX and I would say all of them are hot except the Home colorway

im gonna guess (hopefully) a combo of either 360 air/lunarlon and flywire or foamposite/360 air.....and no, own not one foamposite.

i really dont understand why people want to limit colorways, just get the colorways you like and call it a day. Let other people enjoy the others.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

i really dont understand why people want to limit colorways, just get the colorways you like and call it a day. Let other people enjoy the others.

I feel the same way. The 8's people complained about not having enough cw's while the Kobe 6 was getting so much love as far as cw's then with the 9's were getting the treatment the 8's deserved and the kobe 7 are getting less cw's and now people are saying its to many. Just get the ones you like and pass on the rest. If the 10's are as great as some speculation has been but we get 10 cw's that would be horrible.

Originally Posted by bns1201

aFamous said:
JFMartiMcDandruff said:
Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

The Lebron line was doo-doo pre-7. 

smh 
tired.gif

WHAT 

i understand preferences....but what?!!!

Yeah %@%!?! The Lebron 2s has to be the best IMO. None come close.
have you worn the 8's?!? muh gawd

Have I worn the 8s? I have 12 pairs of the 8s. The question is HAVE YOU WORN THE 2s!??!

Originally Posted by aFamous

bns1201 said:
aFamous said:
JFMartiMcDandruff said:

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

The Lebron line was doo-doo pre-7. 

smh 
tired.gif

WHAT 

Yeah %@%!?! The Lebron 2s has to be the best IMO. None come close.
have you worn the 8's?!? muh gawd

Have I worn the 8s? I have 12 pairs of the 8s. The question is HAVE YOU WORN THE 2s!??!
yea i got the all-stars...they're comfy as all hell, but to say none come close...i'm partial to the 8's, I have like 15 pairs

Why can't we just get a great design and great Cw's and keep the price right where it is at. I don't mind paying an extra few bucks for a high quality product.

lol at everyone running in her clamoring the IX is trash and only succeeded b/c of colorways... even the homes (scarfaces) are scarce at this point

NUFF SAID
laugh.gif
them jauns are ATROCIOUS

Originally Posted by aFamous

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

smh 
tired.gif

WHAT 

Yeah !#@!?! The Lebron 2s has to be the best IMO. None come close.
IIs, IIIs, IVs, and VIs were all 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

8 > IV > VII > III > II > VI > 9 > AZG > V

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

lol at everyone running in her clamoring the IX is trash and only succeeded b/c of colorways... even the homes (scarfaces) are scarce at this point

NUFF SAID
laugh.gif
them jauns are ATROCIOUS
They aren't THAT bad now. They just are the plain Jane of the 9s. Even the all black pop more though
laugh.gif

I'd cop but they better be for like $120.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom