Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else tired of the hyperfuse framework?....I understand the reasoning from a weight perspective, but I've never liked the "screen door" aesthetic....not a fan

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The backwards swoosh will take time to get use to. Kobe III took some time for me to appreciate. X looks promising still.

are you taking about the gold part in the back?  i dont think thats a swoosh, it just looks like a plastic piece that wraps around the back to the other side.  This looks like a USA cw, again I hope they drop a USA cw during the Olympics like in 08'.

Yeah the gold is definitely the swoosh. I'm fine with it if it is backwards. The swoosh on the right strap of the Lebron IIs was backwards as well.

Originally Posted by badboy

Anybody else tired of the hyperfuse framework?....I understand the reasoning from a weight perspective, but I've never liked the "screen door" aesthetic....not a fan
Agreed.  But other than that they look fly.

Where's the south beach colorway????

I kid I keeeeed! Just wanted to be the first to say it..... 10s look promising

eek.gif

Originally Posted by ultimate disposal

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Ugh, hate huge swooshes on signature shoes.
couldnt agree more...just like signature shoes in the 90's...

Not only do I hate huge swooshes on any shoe, I hate swooshes on more than one place on a shoe. Less is more, Nike.That's what I love about the Foamposite One, there is only one small swoosh on it.

Forget the swoosh, look at the horrid collar! Don't get me started with the cheap %@# looking hyperfuse cutouts and lacing.

Unfortunately, the best looking part of this shoe so far will be unseen. The outsole.

Hope we see the complete product soon. I'll hold me personal final verdict til then.

I like the huge swoosh for some reason. Maybe because it will wrap around the back as opposed to being on the side like alot of regular Nikes. Waiting for a complete shoes to make final judgement.lol

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I like the backwards swoosh. Gives it a 90's touch.

I do too but I think the second blue swoosh is unnecessary, looks like they just threw it on there to take up empty space.

LOOKS GOOD EXCEPT THEY ARE TREADING DANGEROUSLY ON LOOKING LIKE THOSE HORRID HYPERFUSE JOINTS

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

Forget the swoosh, look at the horrid collar! Don't get me started with the cheap %@# looking hyperfuse cutouts and lacing.

Unfortunately, the best looking part of this shoe so far will be unseen. The outsole.

Hope we see the complete product soon. I'll hold me personal final verdict til then.
Shoe is nice overall and is a performance shoe. I feel you on the Hyperfuse cutouts though - they need to chill out with that crap, seeing as they're throwing it on the entire Basketball lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom