Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Yah telling me the leborn 10 is going to cost 315? Or was that rumor

Please read a little more carefully.... lolthe "+" version is $315the regular version is like $185 i think

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

Please read a little more carefully.... lolthe "+" version is $315the regular version is like $185 i think

It's 180

brooklynnyc3000 wrote:
mobbyluii wrote:
imagine if they make lebron X south beaches..
Ya already know they will 
roll.gif

They will, so far either a low top or PS model.

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

Can you read more carefully i asked for the leborn 10 not the lebron 10 fool. but yeah i should have read the beginning. and proofread my post

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

Originally Posted by oscaraLberto

lebrons > jordans

many people have not realized this yet. However, if Jordan retros were done well, might be a different story. Still talkin' about different uses for the shoes, though..

Jordans more for casual wear
Lebron's for ballin

BUT, both cross over into the other territory of course..

You're comparing retro sneakers to new sneakers... 
Thats like comparing an 1988 BMW to a 2013 BMW... 

Compare later models of Air Jordans to Lebrons and there's more of an argument there. Newer tech, materials used, etc. 

Everyone knows that Retro Jordans are made for casual wear nowadays. The attention to detail and quality isn't the same as it is on the newer models. 

Compare the Jordan XX-2012 to Lebrons sneakers and there is a thin line of superiority between the two. 

Dont know if this has been posted or not, but i saw this on another site. Dunno if these are the Xs or not, but worth the look

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

001 won't be a black/red. If it's a red, it'll have a 6 in it.

You mean like the "6" in the Black/Red Lebron 8's style number?
417098-002

Just kidding...but to your point a 6 would be used if the majority of the shoes contained red.
[h1]
[/h1]

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

brooklynnyc3000 wrote:
roll.gif

PLEAASSSEEE be the PS model.

Agreed...hopefully it's a PS model or even a regular X release. Either way works for me, I just don't want any SB/MV lows. I also wonder if the rumored yellow pair will be the Xs version of the IXs Cannons or Galaxys

Everyone hated on the 9s till people wore them and saw them in person. Or at least that was the case with me. Let's reserve judgment on them till we actually see them, maybe?

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

brooklynnyc3000 wrote:

mobbyluii wrote:

imagine if they make lebron X south beaches..
roll.gif

Miami Vice/South Beach, Miami Nights and Dunkman are all pretty much given colorways just dont expect Nike to do an exact styling transfer. They will continue to recreate the makeups on each new shoe .

Like they did with the 9 they'll probably say no south beach colorway just to add hype when pictures are leaked.

Originally Posted by gocougs77

Like they did with the 9 they'll probably say no south beach colorway just to add hype when pictures are leaked.

I'd believe it.

Just saw this on Sneakernews.  Basketball 2013 preview.  Pics are kinda rough, but these are possibly Lebron X lows?  Looks too low to just be the Lebron X.  
nike-lebron-ambassador-v-spring-2013.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom