OFFICIAL Lebron Zoom Generation Post

Here's a size 8.5 if anyone cares..............
With Michael it was every night. Its so hard to pick one memory. It was the fact that he could put on a show every single night. It just never ceased. Every arena was sold out. Every fan was there to see him. And no matter how tired he was, he never disappointed.

Don't flame me on this...but....Is it just me? Or does the LeBron's seem very low tech? I mean.....for a shoe with this much hype and anticipation....for the calibre of player it is made for, I would have expected something more. Not in terms of looks.....because that's very subjective...just in terms of technology in general. I mean, these shoes don't even have a "monkey paw" structure on them! Other than full length zoom air, and the carbon fibre support plate, I don't think there's any other form of technology in them...not even a full length "booty"...

I admit, I did buy them because of the fact that they're LeBrons...just to have a piece of the excitement and hype that he, the player personifies, however, I really expected more out of the shoe itself.
"If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will." ...Kobe Bryant

Actually, it is a pretty advanced shoe (from what I understand). It is the first shoe ever to have this Nike Sphere technology, which I don't quite understand yet.

Actually they're not the first shoe to incorperate nike sphere technology, since VC3 came out in Canada first and those feature nike sphere technology Generations are the 2nd.

I see I see.........but.....could someone explain to me where and what does the sphere technology does inside the shoe? Is it just the fabric/concept they use for the sphere series clothing?
"If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will." ...Kobe Bryant

Any info on performance???.....
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

their value is going to drop, and then in 10 years perhaps go back up. Remember, almost everyone saves everything now days, much harder for something to be worth a lot in the future.

and I agree with the low tech, he should've had something like an FP5, Ultraflight II, etc.
ANGLE

Are you DMXperienced?

Bret Hart - The best there is, was and ever will be? No doubt!

I just called my Local Finish Line and the sales rep said that the are gettin them later on in the month... :D
happy.gif

Screw Ebay now, I was just about to bid on a size 12

Can you guys call around to and see if this is true and if so, when they are gonna drop?
[/i]​

^ i bet the finishline ones wont have the 11-5, just probably be the same color. maybe not even limited?

aim:mistabansk

Lil Slick ATL ~ Are you sure its the ones with the stitched 11-5-2003 that will come out again? I think probably the same colorway will come out again but without the 11-5-2003.

===========

[/center]

[/center]

To the people that think that they are massed produced. Don't Hate because you didn't get a pair. And did you ever think that when you called your local shoe store that they might have been confused with the realease that's comin out on 12-20. Did you ask for the specific colorway?

^ I don't think that people are hating...people are just voicing their opinions, oh wait, I forgot, whenever Nike releases something "limited" it stays that way. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Quote:
To the people that think that they are massed produced. Don't Hate because you didn't get a pair. And did you ever think that when you called your local shoe store that they might have been confused with the realease that's comin out on 12-20. Did you ask for the specific colorway?

I hear yah man. I believe its a wrap on these 11/5's.

As long as thery're coming out with 7 colorways or whatever crazy number somebody said a while ago, I'm not gonna worry about checking my Denver Niketown for these things, even though I like the shoes. White/black look a little better, IMO.

At 115 lbs., standing 5'5", this cartoon phenomenon pursues fun, freedom, and the hot 13-year-old, Trixie Cartwright.​

will this be the first lebron post to go to 500? only time will tell.

Try fighting water.
How are you going to win this battle?

Back
Top Bottom