OFFICIAL Lebron Zoom Generation Post

man....am i gonna hafta wake up early to get these shoes?? i want them...and i dont wanna be dissapointed and nbot get a pair....but are there really gonna be lines before the stores open?

Do you guys seriously think that these will sell out THAT fast? I personally think that they were over-produced and not everyone will buy into the hype.

I'm hoping that they'll hang around stores for awhile and drop in price, and that's when I'll cop. Otherwise, I'm happy with my pair of 1st games

Got my pair with the poster and CD-Rom. 1st Games are just to hold the poster, they didn't have them.

bronandvick.jpg

BTW, anyone got theirs from NDC yet? I went right now and they already ran out of my size [10.5 & 11]. I'm thinking I should have pre-ordered because I have a feeling they're going to include a bunch of free items [i.e. poster, cd, shirt, baller bands, etc..].
[/b] PENNY TO NY"

from the espn.com article:

Quote:
James' shoe launches in stores nationwide, starting at 12:01 a.m. Saturday, when New York City's Foot Action opens its doors.

man, these are super rare. :lol:
laugh.gif

I'm Always Wired​

Went to Just For Feet and got my pair..Got a free poster too..I went to Michaels and had it framed. I wanted to get it double matted like in an off white then red and a black frame but the poster was big and they didnt have the right size frame without gettin a huge one so i picked up this silver frame. I had to cut an inch or so off the side for it to fit. I think it looks dope.
40669506.jpg

I copped my AZG's at 9:25 this morning at footaction, and I'd like to give a shoutout to my home_boi pookie and the staff at footaction USA who laced me with these phat jid-oints :b
tongue.gif
:b
tongue.gif
:b
tongue.gif

it doesn't matter who's the tallest when you're the last man standing

well...woke up at 9 today...was gonna have somebody that works at galyans get them for me so i could get em for 85 (employee discount 25%)...but they had to get to work early |I
tired.gif
....so ill go over and get a pair myself for 110...i call in advance...they have 1...yes 1 9.5 left |I
tired.gif
....i figure if they sold that quick at frickin galyans...i figured they would sell even quicker at the mall...so i copped some at NDC with some all white dunks (4$ two-day shipping :wow:
eek.gif
). Anyways...what all comes with the shoes ordered off NDC...some guy (^) said they were gonna include the whole package (tee,baller bands, poster etc.) can anyone confirm this? if not, what all will they include?

Are they really selling that fast? I was able to find size 10.5's and 11's easy at around 8pm at the mall.

My brother picked up the Nike Air Zoom Generation-White/Black/Red yesterday.

I was very impressed with them.

From looking at them in pictures, I didn't like them all that much, but after seeing them and holding them, them seem extremely nice!

I'm going to get a pair of the Nike Air Zoom Generation-Black/White/Red or wait for the White/Black/Red to go on sale.

I have a feeling that the Foot Locker and Champs that got them here will have the White/Black/Red for a long time.

Yesterday, I went there at 7:30 pm and Foot Locker had sold 2 pairs (Including the pair my brother bought) and Champs had not sold any.

Quote:
Yesterday, I went there at 7:30 pm and Foot Locker had sold 2 pairs (Including the pair my brother bought) and Champs had not sold any.

:wow:
eek.gif
where do you live?? I can't imagine anywhere that the shoe did that poorly...especially on the RD

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

My friend who works at Champs said that nobody knows that they're the LeBron's and they just think that they're normal Nike's.

99% of people here are shoe-illiterate.

Has anyone gotten them from NDC yet?
I preordered mine and got the first confirmation email, telling me the order #, however, not the tracking # because they apparently aren't shipping them out yet??

Seeing as how everyone can buy them in stores now....it seems kinda stupid for NDC not to ship until the release date......what makes matters even worse is that no shipping is done on weekends....only monday to friday!!! So that means we probably won't even get it until after Christmas due to holidays..........

SUCKS!!!
"If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will." ...Kobe Bryant

Yes i'm late........but my 1st games are coming in real soon. got Shamm's last pair. :D
happy.gif

As for the 12/20/03's I told my mom to get them for me for christmas, if not I will get them on Fri.
[/b]
[/b]​

Can someone please re-post the pics and the release dates of the upcoming Generations? The post a few pages back isn't working and I for some reason I can't get on the NIKE site either.

thanks.

jc

i'm going to toronto on wednesday so does anyone know any spots that might have them there? even if they are sold out i just want to check some stuff out, thanks...

Update - 1st games arrived from Shamm :D
happy.gif

Have to run to corner store to get batteries for my Digi Cam. >D
grin.gif

[/b]
[/b]​

mad props to fellow niketalker 'sbdunk' for the beautiful 1st games he shipped all the way down under (Australia)...... and just bought the general release ones and they are just as beautiful and comfy! I'm lovin' both of these joints, and still hesitant to wear both..... prolly need one more pair of the GR :evil:
devil.gif

Mo money, more J's, no problems!!!"

Quote:
Has anyone gotten them from NDC yet?
I preordered mine and got the first confirmation email, telling me the order #, however, not the tracking # because they apparently aren't shipping them out yet??

I ordered mine on 12/20 and I haven't recieved a conformation shipping e-mail yet....so I'm guessing I won't get them 'till after Christmas...I ordered 2 day air BTW

anybody got theirs from NDC yet..anybody knows what all comes w/ them?

holy crap, these shoes are selling like crazy here...

FA and finishline are all out of the normal sizes. they had nothing bigger than 8.5 i think

Back
Top Bottom