OFFICIAL Lebron Zoom Generation Post

My only pair :frown:
frown.gif

DSC00168.JPG

DSC00169.JPG

- Craig Ehlo

Copped the LeBron AF1 today, now I just need to break down and get the 1st games, to keep up with the collection.....

I just read the new slam and was wondering if the Lebron home games in the Kicks section are still going to be released and if they will be limited like the 1st games since they release on a weekday. Sorry if this was posted already.

How are these selling?

I finally broke down and decided that I want a pair of the 12/20's....but if they're not selling well, they might go on sale.

I'm hoping that they'll make it to the next F&F, b/c I don't have an extra $110.
broken sig​

Lol...Sorry these shoes aren't for sale..

I don't know where you people live at but these shoes are all over the place here in DC...
"I done forgot more than you ever learned...."

does anybody in nyc notice that nobody is wearinng them... these have 2 be considered a flop in my eyes.
lookin like michael jackson...
gotta dark skinned friend look like michael jackson...

-kanye west[/b][/i]

Man I got to the store at 6:55 and they were closed but they were supposed to close at 7:00..I look through the window and I see some 1st games on display.. I'll be there at 10:00 in the morning to buy all they have though.. :smile:
smile.gif

"I done forgot more than you ever learned...."

that's very true nobody is wearing the lebron's in nyc... I feel like i'm the only person that bought them and is wearing them lolz :D
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom