OFFICIAL Lebron Zoom Generation Post

Seriously feelin them all blacks but i really gotta peep out the all-star color way in depth to decide if i'm a cop two again since they're quickstrikin... :pimp:
pimp.gif

Damn, less than a month away and still no sign of the All-star colorway. Nike's doing a good job so far in terms of keeping it secret.

For anyone still checking this thread- here is a juicy tidbit. First off, the All Stars are coming, I still haven't seen them, but they are finished. Secondly, I just saw another colorway of the AZG that was made up just for St. Vincent's- I think the team is getting the shoes this week, so be on the lookout. They won't be for sale, but they are colored like the first games, with green and gold instead of red and blue, with an embroidered SVSM on the heel. They are absolutely on fire- just thought I would let ya'll know, I'll try to get a pick, but somebody on this board might be able to scope em first...

ooooo
from now until infinity let icons be by-gones...

Jae- I don't know, but I imagine they will be pretty limited. I can't get pics of the ASG version because those are on the low and will be at retail. I may be able to get a pic of the high school version, if so I will post it tomorrow...

ooooo

Thanks Alpha. So the shoes are probably gonna quickstrike at niketown's and some mom & pop's like the 1st games?

SVSM getting Genreations? Don't they ahve a contract with Adidas? Did I just totally misread the post? :lol:
laugh.gif

[/b]
[/b]​

^ |I
tired.gif

"Take one of your Favorite Beers and pour it into one of these amusing, and absorbent Foam Gloves. Instead of wasting Time and Money at Concession stands you'll be in the crowd screaming "We're Number Drunk!""

The all star color IS NOT white/crimson/silver- and it will be limited to 500 pairs, all on NDC... Good luck gentlemen...

ooooo

Can you atleast say the colors???......
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Are the ASG dropping on 2/13 like it says on nikebasketball.com or is that the just the release date for the dunk contest/wheat AZG? Also, if the all-star's are limited to just 500 pairs on NDC are there going to be emails for people or do the first 500 people to order get a pair? Thanks again for the info alpha.

I don't know the exact date yet, and the dunk contest wheats are still dropping, not sure of the date on those either. As for colors, they will match the unis, so just use your imagination, and they aren't really crazily colored, just nice and clean, with some special badging...

ooooo

Back
Top Bottom