OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Trusted, index, and capital look like legit consignment shops.

Not much info on the others
thank you for your help I saw that with trusted kicks there was an incident were in a trade they gave the guy fake royal 1s and Im going to to stay away from them completely and would recommend others to do as well pdx index has had good feedback and seem reliable as for flight skool i'm not sure about some of the shoes and prices on there website look a little suspect but I didn't hear any thing bad about them so I would not completely distrust them if anyone has information on them please let me know, it would be highly appreciated for the other 2 I found out there verified kixfy users and they check out

Trusted, index, and capital look like legit consignment shops.

Not much info on the others

thank you for your help I saw that with trusted kicks there was an incident were in a trade they gave the guy fake royal 1s and Im going to to stay away from them completely and would recommend others to do as well pdx index has had good feedback and seem reliable as for flight skool i'm not sure about some of the shoes and prices on there website look a little suspect but I didn't hear any thing bad about them so I would not completely distrust them if anyone has information on them please let me know, it would be highly appreciated for the other 2 I found out there verified kixfy users and they check out
index is legit. some shoes just don't sell, that's why some of the prices seem low. they arent hard headed like flightclub

Does anyone know if "sneaker_trader" on eBay is a legit seller. They have thousands of positive feedback and only 4 negative but it has to do with shipping and nothing else. My only concern is the low prices

dont trust no one

#supplied
Heard they finally got sniped 
smokin.gif

Apparently the owner got raided and arrested by the FBI since Nike had a pretty long case against him for his fakes. Their website is down and Instagram page is nowhere to be found as well.

Feel bad scrolling through comments and seeing people who've been buying from supplied for years only to find out now 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
Apparently the owner got raided and arrested by the FBI since Nike had a pretty long case against him for his fakes. Their website is down and Instagram page is nowhere to be found as well.

Feel bad scrolling through comments and seeing people who've been buying from supplied for years only to find out now :lol:
dude will be fine tho, I'm sure he's made enough money to retire. he'll do a couple years prolly but I don't think they'll touch his money

Surprised there are none in CA. Its a well known retail store like FTL, FTA etc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom