OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Hello guys, anybody know any good resellers in Europe that sell above retail so that I can find some rare pairs? Thank you!

Is this site legit?? I wanna preorder bred1s from them, have anyone preordered some from this site? Thanks in advance

Jsfordays.com

sneakerpicker.com & sneakerchoice.com (Legit Or Not) I Need Someone To Vouch For These Sites "Legitness"

I get email from both website's with $10 Off Coupon both site have kind of same price on sneakers and on bottom of email it say sneakerather new websites when I go to sneakerfather.com it take take me to sneakerpicker.com, I know sneakerfather was legit website and I order few pairs from them in 2012/2013 I just need someone verify if someone order from them or get email?

Sneakerpicker coupon code: firstorder

Sneakerchoice coupon code: choice

Thank You  

sneakerpicker.com & sneakerchoice.com (Legit Or Not) I Need Someone To Vouch For These Sites "Legitness"

I get email from both website's with $10 Off Coupon both site have kind of same price on sneakers and on bottom of email it say sneakerather new websites when I go to sneakerfather.com it take take me to sneakerpicker.com, I know sneakerfather was legit website and I order few pairs from them in 2012/2013 I just need someone verify if someone order from them or get email?

Sneakerpicker coupon code: firstorder
Sneakerchoice coupon code: choice

Thank You  
Fake man come on
similar names, look the same damn way? like...

i am confused cuz sneakerfather.com was legit and everybody know it they have few bad review about shipping or dirty shoes, and now if you goto sneakerfather.com it take you to sneakerpicker.com and they also have few sneakers pictures which have sneakerfather.com watermark.

Fake man come on
i am confused cuz sneakerfather.com was legit and everybody know it they have few bad review about shipping or dirty shoes, and now if you goto sneakerfather.com it take you to sneakerpicker.com and they also have few sneakers pictures which have sneakerfather.com watermark.

Fake man come on

doesn't sound good to me

Anybody purchase from EBay seller " Kicksxcom" before?They have over 2k feedback with not negative feedback. On eBay since 2012.

Looking to pick up a jordan 3 fire. Appreciate the help.

Last edited:
Anybody purchase from EBay seller " Kicksxcom" before?They have over 2k feedback with not negative feedback. On eBay since 2012.

Looking to pick up a jordan 3 fire. Appreciate the help.
I don't trust anyone wit that much feedback and not one negative

oskicks is now closed...
sick.gif

I had someone purchase shoes from soleseriouss using my credit card!  My bank called me and reimbursed my account so it's all good but it still pisses me off that some scum-sucker stole from me.  I did some on-line searching and it looks like this seller is NOT very trustworthy so I would look elsewhere if I where you.

...just sayin'

Happy shopping.

Last edited:
Hi,

Anyone has an experience with zadehkicks before? Found only 1 thread that talks about it in NT and the conclusion was they were selling GM pairs. Anyone has more opinion on them? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom