OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Havent all the legit websites already been discovered? There cant just be an infinite amount with legit Jordans. JB don't even make enough to keep them in their retail stores for more than a day. Theres plenty of bootlegs out there tho to supply these bootleg websites. Be careful dealing with anybody that isnt already reputable. Chances are your buying a high quality fake at best.

Last edited:
Anybody know if galaxykicks.com is legit?
From the looks of their site i would stay away. Db3's for $300 is one red flag. Already got the infrared 6s but are calling them the "bulls" 6s is another red flag. Anyone selling early releases is an immediate red flag IMO.

Havent all the legit websites already been discovered? There cant just be an infinite amount with legit Jordans. JB don't even make enough to keep them in their retail stores for more than a day. Theres plenty of bootlegs out there tho to supply these bootleg websites. Be careful dealing with anybody that isnt already reputable. Chances are your buying a high quality fake at best.

:smh: No sir. You just have to be careful and do yor research. I know theres a few site that I would go to first internet and phone wise before I ever hit NDC FL, etc. Yea it takes work but it is up to the individual. Also not all retailers go through Nike for there shoes. The big retailers of course but not all. Thats another whole new conversation not meant for this thread.

Hey mods could you add housakicks.com to this list bought from him several times. He's as legit as it gets.

:smh: No sir. You just have to be careful and do yor research. I know theres a few site that I would go to first internet and phone wise before I ever hit NDC FL, etc. Yea it takes work but it is up to the individual. Also not all retailers go through Nike for there shoes. The big retailers of course but not all. Thats another whole new conversation not meant for this thread.
What Retailers dont get their shoes from Nike?

Last edited:
Anyone have experience with solecontrolphila.com? Have heard mix reviews

This site has a mixture of authentics and GM's.. Purchase at your own risk. Haven't looked at all the shoes but they do have legit 1's, 5's, others and even DB 4's which is rare.. But I don't think they know about GM's because their Concords are blue as fuhh..

No there are plenty of other sites selling authentics. And think about it. Not like all these ppl who get the js from retail stores are copping for themselves. A lot are resellers that cop to stock up and sell however they do it in this case a website. And then there's all the online consignment shops that sell kicks ppl bring in. Yes there is not an infinite number but kicks will always be in circulation. Kinda like paper money. Always in circulation

No there are plenty of other sites selling authentics. And think about it. Not like all these ppl who get the js from retail stores are copping for themselves. A lot are resellers that cop to stock up and sell however they do it in this case a website. And then there's all the online consignment shops that sell kicks ppl bring in. Yes there is not an infinite number but kicks will always be in circulation. Kinda like paper money. Always in circulation
Yeah these fake Js these sites are selling are in circulation like how counterfeit money is in circulation.

Lol just know that there are other sources to by Nikes from and I don't blame them because it is jard to get an nike account and easy to lose if you get greedy.
Nevertheless them stores aint Retailers if they dont get their shoes from Nike,JB etc. Those would be bootlegs your buying if they didnt come through an authorized Nike dealer somewhere along the way.

Lol just know that there are other sources to by Nikes from and I don't blame them because it is jard to get an nike account and easy to lose if you get greedy.
And dont worry ill wait for u to let me know who them "retailers" are that don't get their shoes from Nike, JB, etc.

Nevertheless them stores aint Retailers if they dont get their shoes from Nike,JB etc. Those would be bootlegs your buying if they didnt come through an authorized Nike dealer somewhere along the way.

1 part, you just don't get it, 2nd part, now we gettin somewhere. If you wanna listen to these big corporations who say you have to go through an authorize dealer, then you are sadly mistaken. Lol I'm done with this topic.

1 part, you just don't get it, 2nd part, now we gettin somewhere. If you wanna listen to these big corporations who say you have to go through an authorize dealer, then you are sadly mistaken. Lol I'm done with this topic.
My man only buys from flightclub if its not from a major retailer. That should tell you there's no point on getting a point across lol

For 1) i know plenty and 2) i know u cam buy legit Js from sites/stores that arent authorized dealers. Thats common ****** sense. U said that theyre are "retailers" selling authorized nike shoes that arent an authorized nike dealer. Now correct me if im wrong but in order to be a "retailer" u would have to sell them at retail price right? So how could these "retailers" u claim to sell legit shoes but don't get them from Nike, sell shoes at retail price and make money. I believe u have the term "retailer" mixed up with "reseller." The only way u can be a Nike Retailer is to be an authorized nike dealer. But anyone can buy shoes from these legit places amd sell them to these sites and consignment shops but they still came from one of them authorized nike dealers at first

Last edited:
For 1) i know plenty and 2) i know u cam buy legit Js from sites/stores that arent authorized dealers. Thats common ****** sense. U said that theyre are "retailers" selling authorized nike shoes that arent an authorized nike dealer. Now correct me if im wrong but in order to be a "retailer" u would have to sell them at retail price right? So how could these "retailers" u claim to sell legit shoes but don't get them from Nike, sell shoes at retail price and make money. I believe u have the term "retailer" mixed up with "reseller." The only way u can be a Nike Retailer is to be an authorized nike dealer. But anyone can buy shoes from these legit places amd sell them to these sites and consignment shops but they still came from one of them authorized nike dealers at first

Guys chill. No need to argue. Let's get back to helping each other out.

Anyone have experience with solecontrolphila.com? Have heard mix reviews

I think they have changed ownership and are now legit. They have turned into more of a consignment store and pricing is closer to FlighClub prices.

Are RMK and Kix-files legit? I know marquee and mental kicks aren't.. just couldn't tell from the opening post, hasn't been updated in a while it seems.

Back
Top Bottom