OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Anyone know reselling site for infared 6's? Not overpriced either ie, fligtclub, osneaker. and preferrably don't use paypal? I tried looking but cant find any

Weren't they available online till like the afternoon. Lol I would suggest Craigslist. Resellers are taking an L on them and I couldn't be more happier.

No returns allowed... If u read the help section it states it ships from China (a big red flag) I don't think they take PayPal either... Another big flag... They don't use their own photos (big flag again).

Plus there's no way they sell Royals for 250. The breds maybe but not the Royals.

I want it to be real because I want some bred 1 and Royals but I've been had before with fake bred 11s so I'm 3x more careful now and this has Gm written all over it

Don't do it bud

Last edited:
Yea but they also have a lot of negative feedback. Plus an exchange requires you to pay restock fee and re shipping fee. I say stay away

Looks okay. Don't see any signs of them selling fakes. You're always covered thru PayPal/eBay. The price shouldn't be an issue, because the MSRP price is different then want the store/seller paid Nike for them. Also, these sat and I think are still sitting on shelves so they rather move them at lower price.

Yea but they also have a lot of negative feedback. Plus an exchange requires you to pay restock fee and re shipping fee. I say stay away

Read the negative feedback. Its all dumb complaints. Only one person said something about fake. Most of them are Out of Stock listings and shipping times. The volume of listings and number of sales this seller has had in 12 months, it is inevitable to have some problems.

Last edited:
Read the negative feedback. Its all dumb complaints. Only one person said something about fake. Most of them are Out of Stock listings and shipping times. The volume of listings and number of sales this seller has had in 12 months, it is inevitable to have some problems.
I did read that which is why I said what I said. I saw 2 or 3 claiming fake items. Maybe it's just personal preference but 39 or something negative feebacks and a lot of them claiming about seller being very rude and not wanting to exchange damaged items? I'm good... Saves a headache or 2

I did read that which is why I said what I said. I saw 2 or 3 claiming fake items. Maybe it's just personal preference but 39 or something negative feebacks and a lot of them claiming about seller being very rude and not wanting to exchange damaged items? I'm good... Saves a headache or 2

I agree with you, but we shouldn't discredit the seller. He did something right to the 2,000 positive reviews. If its your last resort or the price works for you, give it a shot, but just know what you might be getting into.

Btw, This was the funniest review tho.

Buyer: Bad seller I was charged 50 dollars for shipping plus it took weeks to come!
Reply by friw1000: You live in India. It's not that quick and cheap. The postage is calculated by..

I agree with you, but we shouldn't discredit the seller. He did something right to the 2,000 positive reviews. If its your last resort or the price works for you, give it a shot, but just know what you might be getting into.

Btw, This was the funniest review tho.

Buyer: Bad seller I was charged 50 dollars for shipping plus it took weeks to come!
Reply by friw1000: You live in India. It's not that quick and cheap. The postage is calculated by..
Lol I didn't even see that one.. See that's not a problem I would discredit that review

Back
Top Bottom