Official LIVE BREATHE FUTBOL thread: soccer-inspired clothing: NEW SHIRTS on pg. 7!!

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

Originally Posted by M4rioL

damn i had a few i would cop there but your outta stock
laugh.gif

Which ones? We're restocking everything in the next week. I'll update this thread when everything is in!
I wanted a XXI grey or USA one, both were out. Another question, thinking about getting my dad one, probably the George best one but he's 200 pounds of natural muscle/fat
laugh.gif
. would a XL fit him or cut my loss and get another shirt in XXL since Best isn't in XXL?

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Make us Mex NT supporters a Chicharito Hugo Sanchez tee. Many will be bought

pimp.gif

90s Mexican soccer that I watched throughout my childhood is also appreciated

NT, check out the first release from our "Rivals Collection" dropping soon.

Join-or-Die-mock_web.jpg

It's inspired by the Philadelphia Union and their supporters group the "Sons of Ben"

Next up: New York, Portland and Seattle.

Thanks again for all the feedback and big shoutout to the NT'ers who have bought stuff.
Is a DC shirt planned???????

The philly one is very nice

damn i had a few i would cop there but your outta stock
laugh.gif

Which ones? We're restocking everything in the next week. I'll update this thread when everything is in!
I wanted a XXI grey or USA one, both were out. Another question, thinking about getting my dad one, probably the George best one but he's 200 pounds of natural muscle/fat
laugh.gif
. would a XL fit him or cut my loss and get another shirt in XXL since Best isn't in XXL?

you can try an XL, but I just checked and I have a XXL in the George Best. it's online now if you wanna cop, thanks. Here's the link: George Best

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

Whats the shipping to England like?

It's currently $16.95, working on getting that down.

Thanks guys.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Is a DC shirt planned???????

The philly one is very nice

Yeah. Eventually want to have something for all MLS teams, just starting out w/ the cities where we have a good amount of customers in

pimp.gif
i was going to post the package but then my full name was going to be released on NT
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Ninja on purpose
pimp.gif

Just copped the Philly t can't wait. Always try to support my NT fam esp when repping the 215.

Just ordered the Dempsey shirt. Very nice looking clothes, I'll be keeping my eye out for updates.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Your designs are clean...nothing too over the top, i like it.

Was just looking at your site, do u guys do international shipping?

Yes we do.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm definitely gonna get some stuff. 

When are you gonna restock on the crew necks? Those will come in handy now that it's cold season down here in Australia. 

If you could give us a heads up, that would be cool...looking to get some shirts as well. 

NT, thanks for the support. We just released two new shirts:

ZIZOU (Zinedine Zidane)

zizou-promo.jpg

You can get that here

THREE LIONS (England)
3-lions-promo.jpg

You can get that here

Remember, you can use NT4LBF to get 15% off your purchase.

Thanks bros.
pimp.gif

Yo, let me know when the World Class Crewneck becomes available again in a M.

Everything looks
pimp.gif

What's the copyright like on the images and likeness of all these athletes? Are you going to get in trouble for selling merchandise featuring them?

Honest question.

Originally Posted by tomv11

Any possibility of a restock for the Pride of London Chelsea shirt?

That was a limited release, but we've been getting so many requests to restock that we just might. I'll let you know if we do. Thanks

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

What's the copyright like on the images and likeness of all these athletes? Are you going to get in trouble for selling merchandise featuring them?

Honest question.

Great question, from my research I can't use any copyrighted image, which is why I always just draw out all the players by hand first. Most times I create an entirely new drawing, only using a photo to make sure it looks like them.
No one has called us on it yet, and once they do hopefully we can flip it like Johnny Cupcakes did and build some kind of partnership out of it. We'll see. Thanks.

Still got plans for that Portland shirt? 
nerd.gif
I'd def wear one to some games this season.

Back
Top Bottom