OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Last edited:
The Finals makes me more confident CP3 is returning to the Clippers. No reason to leave money on the table with the Warriors present.

Last edited:
The Finals makes me more confident CP3 is returning to the Clippers. No reason to leave money on the table with the Warriors present.

True. There's an argument that his chances of winning a ring would be better with the Spurs. But only marginally, at best. Marginal improvement isn't a reason to give up $20M.

True. There's an argument that his chances of winning a ring would be better with the Spurs. But only marginally, at best. Marginal improvement isn't a reason to give up $20M.

No its not. Plus Spurs would lose a lot of role players freeing up the cap soace to sign Paul. Clippers could resign him and Blake still add a solid role player or 2.

Yeah I think the leaks of CP "Considering the spurs" is all leveraging on his part. Trying to make sure Clips get Melo, West, along with a NTC, etc.

But to your point, I agree. Leaving the richest contract in NBA history on the table when there really isn't any real greener pastures out there is farfetched at best.

Yeah I think the leaks of CP "Considering the spurs" is all leveraging on his part. Trying to make sure Clips get Melo, West, along with a NTC, etc.

But to your point, I agree. Leaving the richest contract in NBA history on the table when there really isn't any real greener pastures out there is farfetched at best.

It might not even be leverage. Seriously. I might just be the media trying to fill space. "Chris Paul is going to be a free agent. The Spurs are a good team that theoretically could sign him. Let's write a story about him going to San Antonio = clicks." May be as simple as that.

It might not even be leverage. Seriously. I might just be the media trying to fill space. "Chris Paul is going to be a free agent. The Spurs are a good team that theoretically could sign him. Let's write a story about him going to San Antonio = clicks." May be as simple as that.
Haha agreed

Did KD leave hella money on the table to join GS? I don't agree with it and if GS wins the title it'll have that asterisk next to it but IF he did leave money on the table it might be what CP may do.

Did KD leave hella money on the table to join GS? I don't agree with it and if GS wins the title it'll have that asterisk next to it but IF he did leave money on the table it might be what CP may do.

I think KD could have got more money if he stayed in OKC, but not as much as CP stands to lose if he signs with a team other than us. The new collective bargaining agreement, which was not in effect last year, creates much bigger incentives for players to stay with their existing teams.

Plus, KD was going to a team that had already proved it was championship quality. No team CP can will consider, Clips included, can say that. At least not while that GSW team is in tact (and their core is all under contract until 2019).

yeah, man. I'm real glad we didn't advance to face the Warriors. Team is on a whole different level. And their core is going to be toegether for a minimum additional 2 years. Yikes.

^ Now people can get off of our ***** and realize what I've been saying about the Warriors this entire time. This is a juggernaut the likes in which the league has never seen prior.

"Man you guys get killed ALL the time when you guys play the warriors" or "Man Doc should have the Clippers better prepared to face the Warriors" etc.

They blow out EVERYBODY. Not just us lol

THIS IS THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I've had to debate so many other clipper fans in regards to this. People wanting to make crazy trades and transactions that wouldn't make a difference.

Last edited:
^ Now people can get off of our ***** and realize what I've been saying about the Warriors this entire time. This is a juggernaut the likes in which the league has never seen prior.

"Man you guys get killed ALL the time when you guys play the warriors" or "Man Doc should have the Clippers better prepared to face the Warriors" etc.

They blow out EVERYBODY. Not just us lol

THIS IS THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME :lol: :lol: I've had to debate so many other clipper fans in regards to this. People wanting to make crazy trades and transactions that wouldn't make a difference.

They don't beat everyone by 40 every time. We're special in that way :wink: But I'm with you. The Warriors are perfectly built for today's NBA. Lights out shooting from multiple positions and crazy versatile on defense.

Only way any team is touching them in the next few years is if the NBA lets us have Kawhi and LeBron to play with Blake and CP. LOL.

^^^ Do it.
Had my surgery last night bro. I'm officially part of the club
laugh.gif

Clips probably will resume talks with not only the Knicks, But Jerry West as well as David Griffin the moment these finals are over.

Had my surgery last night bro. I'm officially part of the club

Welcome to the club, brother. You're in some pretty esteemed company - Kobe, Chauncey, Dominique Wilkins, me. LOL. Hope the procedure went well.

For me, the first few weeks after surgery were the worst part of recovery. Have to be in a cast and use crutches. Got the stitches/Staples still in. Once you get past all of that and can wear the walking boot again, it gets better. So hang in there.

And hopefully the post-surgery pain isn't too bad. Mine wasn't. Only had to take one of the Percocets they gave me. Sold the rest on the black market ....

(Not really).

I had my Marketing meeting yesterday and in strolls our VP of Sales on one of those little scooter things where you put one leg on it and wheel around. Turns iut he tore his Achilles over the weekend playing soccer. He said he drove himself to the hospital too :lol:

I told him "my friend" jsut tore his playing ball. I didn't wanna say "this guy on a message board" :rofl:

Last edited:
I had my Marketing meeting yesterday and in strolls our VP of Sales on one of those little scooter things where you put one leg on it and wheel around. Turns iut he tore his Achilles over the weekend playing soccer. He said he drove himself to the hospital too
laugh.gif
Smh they asked me if I wanted one of those damn scooters but I felt it looked like I was old lol

Welcome to the club, brother. You're in some pretty esteemed company - Kobe, Chauncey, Dominique Wilkins, me. LOL. Hope the procedure went well.

For me, the first few weeks after surgery were the worst part of recovery. Have to be in a cast and use crutches. Got the stitches/Staples still in. Once you get past all of that and can wear the walking boot again, it gets better. So hang in there.

And hopefully the post-surgery pain isn't too bad. Mine wasn't. Only had to take one of the Percocets they gave me. Sold the rest on the black market ....

(Not really).
Yeah I've been told that for the first two weeks it's rough, but once I get to the walking boot stage, things really start to look up. Hate being immobilized like this
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom