OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

and kawhi played the first half but wont the second so he can play tomorrow?

wtf is that :lol: shoulda just sat him like us rational people suggested

this medical staff is just laughable :rofl:

welp, felt like the team pretty much gave up when the 2nd half started

just got hope for some help from the nuggets and they beat the suns tonight

Like Sieman said, a split is what I was hoping for in this Memphis mini-series. But hard not to be disappointed on how trash we’ve been since quarter 1.

every touch foul got called on the clips in the second half

got to come out off the half with energy

russ carrying them right now and cant believe id say im happy to have him with the team right now

every touch foul got called on the clips in the second half

got to come out off the half with energy

russ carrying them right now and cant believe id say im happy to have him with the team right now
The second unit needs to play with pace to be good, so when there’s a foul every possession for the other team, it messes the offense up completely. Hopefully we can clean up the fouling in the second half. And we need Nico and Norm to hit some shots.

with pg hurt, gordon out and powell starting, second unit just dont have the firepower

you can only hope someone gets hot but the line up just has no consistent scorer

Westbrook is azzz again

Not even mad at him. He's been a net positive for this team.

Lue needs to not play him in the 4th.

I just don't understand Lue 's logic sometimes.

batum should really be there instead of russ with zu so he can switch off with ingram when they switch off kawhi

but ty just too stubborn

I didn’t like the way Ty managed the line-ups either, but also gotta give credit to Ingram for making a lot of tough shots. He was well defended on a lot of the buckets he made in the 4th.

3 games left - lakers, blazers, suns

2 should be very winnable then kawhi will probably sit the suns game since its the second of a b2b so best we could hope for is going 2-1 finishing 43-39

dubs got @den, okc, @sac and @por -if they keep playing how they play on the road, clips should be good but they got to their part but if they split the 4 games, that ties the record with the clips and i believe they get the higher seed

pels got sac, mem, nyk and @min - theyre on a roll and sac and mem can rest their guys so they can easily go 4-0 and if they sweep then they jump over the clips and dubs and take 5

lakers got @hou, @uta, @lac, suns, uta - if they go on a run and clips doesnt do their job on wednesday then it can spell trouble but at least the clips got the tiebreaker

suns got 5 games left but with KD back, no chance of them dropping now

clips just got to play their best the next two games and then see how everything else falls into place and i think they’ll be safe and not be in play-in, win those two games and they can somewhat relax, just play their best and not worry about seeding and who theyll match up with

Honestly, given the circumstances, the 6 seed is the best place to be. But that doesn't excuse the constant exercise in futility that the clippers practice as a whole.

My post-season expectations are low since I don’t expect PG back, don’t really trust Ty anymore and all the West teams playoff teams are about at the same level.

same here

even for this upcoming game against the lakers, the clips has owned them the past few years but i really wouldn't be surprised if the one game they lose is the biggest game against them

if they are in play-in, i honestly expect them to lose two games and not make the playoffs like last year

ty has been terrible and stubborn

That’s the Lakers championship ever year. They don’t play with that intensity against any other team. They’re due for win against us.

Back
Top Bottom