OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

gon need a russy revenge game but instead we’ll probably get him doing too much instead for the detriment of the team

Per the Twitters, Morris back with the team at practice today. Whatever the heck significance that has. I honestly have no idea.

Westbrook telling the press "yeah we didn't know kawhi was only going to play the first half until you guys knew." After that second grizz game.

Tells you everything you need to know about this team from the top down.

I'm still out as presently constructed.

I hope I'm wrong.

even if Lebron or AD do not play tonight, i think its even worse for the clippers as they love to fall for this trap games

theyre going to think its an easy win and take it easy with low energy and then theyre down by 15 in the first half

Knew the Lakers would battle back. Good job on our end stopping the run and taking the lead again.

Norm needs to chill on offense.

Media talking about dodging the suns like Sacramento isn’t good too lol. I would have actually preferred Memphis out of the 3 just due to success against them this season. But we likely lose to all 3 if PG is out anyway. Just don’t wanna go out in the Play in like last year :lol:

Good win. Hang another banner up by the visitors bathroom.

Of course somehow, it doesn't count because we are one game closer to playing phx in the first round and obviously, it was our "championship".

No way the clippers could just be a better team. Despite how bad this team has been.

111C32B7-0A74-45EC-81BC-CC227FF38AB6.jpeg

everyone wants the clips in the first round because of pg injury so this is where them being super vague and secretive can actually work int heir favor BUT only if pg actually returns in the first round and surprise the team they’re playing

with that said, at the end of the day, they just got to play every game like they are playing the lakers

if i were ty, ill just post lebron, ad, dlo, etc… faces on the whiteboard in the locker room to fire em up

I find it hard to believe that PG hasn’t even been reevaluated yet. They said 2-3 weeks. We’re at 2.5 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom