OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

here comes the clippers signature dumb turnovers… funny thing is it comes in mass too

like one a game is fine but when it happens like 3-4 times within a minutes span… :smh:

Tomorrow should be a interesting, as I think both us and Phoenix will be hoping to lose. LOL. Us to avoid them Round 1 and them to get us instead of the Warriors Round 1.

Tomorrow should be a interesting, as I think both us and Phoenix will be hoping to lose. LOL. Us to avoid them Round 1 and them to get us instead of the Warriors Round 1.

I think we meed to win, no? A loss + GSW win + NOP win = 7 seed. Or am I wrong?

I think we meed to win, no? A loss + GSW win + NOP win = 7 seed. Or am I wrong?

Actually, you’re correct. We have to win to make sure we stay at 5 or 6. If we lose, then we’d need the Pelicans to lose too in order to avoid the play in.

i assume kawhi sits tomorrow so its really just gon be up to the suns second and third stringers to give the game away

i also think if the wolves has the tiebreaker, they might win that game to get the homecourt in the play in but if they dont they might just rest their players for an auto win for the pels

i wanna says dubs is auto-win against the blazers but theyve just been so bad on the road that i dont even know anymore

damn

team really gon be in play in cuz clips cant beat the suns g league?

lakers, dubs and pels came out running like they actually wanna win

Goddammmm these Cardiac Clippers always making me lose years to my life! Glad the Reg Season is over and they get a weeks rest to prepare for the Suns. Gonna be a tough 1st rd. Hopefully PG is progressing and by some miracle make an appearance.

Also, all the load management and brushing off the regular season willl now be put to the test to see if all that BS is worth it. They gotta make some damn noise in these Playoffs.

if any team is equipped to deal with the suns its a HEALTHY clippers team.

PG is a pooh butt though, so he prob wont be healthy till late december.

Ending the season on a back to back and both games being at 12:30 is so perfect.

Russ isn’t even fighting on these screens. Just giving up wide open 3’s every time down :lol: :smh:
agreed

westbrook has been a good addition for this team offensively.

but his defensive lapses are horrible. they have gone pretty much under the radar so far, but when you put him under a microscope...he's basically lost on the defensive end at times.

Last edited:
Clips had to win today to avoid play in right?

I believe they would have not been in the play-in even if they lost because the Pelicans lost to the Wolves, but they couldn’t count on that happening.

They viewed it as a must win game.

yah if the pels/wolves game ended before the clippers game started, hell if at halftime they saw that min won, i am 100% ty would have pulled all of the starters from playing the second half and just lose on purpose

and these final games got people real testy

dear ty lue,

in case you havent noticed, your best lineups do not include

1. marcus morris
2. westbrook in crunch time

and...

if you play either one of those guys a second over 24mins, we will most likely lose.

the preference would be to not let those two get a second over 20 mins and ZERO mins in the 4th quarter.

if paul george comes back and show any sign of lemon in his buttcheeks, pull him and hope for the best.

just wanted to give you a little playoff cheat sheet just in case.

sincerely,

a concerned clippers fan

If PG is back, I think Bones has to be out of the rotation. Use him in case of emergency only :lol:

If this were any other player, I'd say this means he has good news. But PG would be the only dude to lack enough self awareness to hype up his injury update only for it to be something bad or still have "no timetable" :lol:

was this his announcement?

its saying reported by shams but that seems dumb if he just heard it from the podcast :lol:

Back
Top Bottom